|| I Love Making a Scene ||

Start from the beginning

I sighed and walked in, closing the door behind me. I slowly walked in the living room, It was pitched black and quiet. before I could head upstairs- "Your home late" A voice said, which made me jumped. I looked closely, It was grandpa sanje sitting in the dark on the corner, as he stands up walking towards me. "I know—I did came late" I said, truthfully.

He looked at me, curiously. "Your face? who did that to you?" He said, with a sternly voice. "It was just a fight from school, you have nothing to worry about." I lied.

"School had ended 8 hours ago..I know when your lying boy" he said, with his furrowed brows. I sighed, there was nothing to prove my answer. I take my the jacket off and revealed the back which had the serpent logo.

Grandpa Sanje's lips parted, words haven't come out from his mouth. "I haven't been honest with you for the past days.." I said, biting lowered lip.

"Unbelievable, Marquez.." He said, with a plain voice. "You just turned like your dad. How irresponsible of you" I rolled my eyes, This wasn't the first. "So I've been told" I mumbled my words

"So this whole time you've been lying to me?" He glared at me, I nodded. "Did Roy let you in this?" He asked. "He asked me to join, and it was my decision"

"You're forgetting about me right?" He replied back, "I get to decide on your life boy, Which means you're in deep trouble"

Would I even care?...no I don't.

"I'm sorry, But it's my choice-" He intervened. "Is that a tattoo I see?" He pointed out, my serpent tattoo on my right side shoulder. He glared at me, with his teeth gritted. I knew i made him more angry.

"You're still 17! Jesus Christ!" he cursed, shaking his head. "You never listen boy!"
I shrugged off, there wasn't a word that would hurt me. I'm much tougher than him. Especially he's much older than me.

"Okay?...so?" I continued, "It's not like I give a fuck" low-key I kinda do. "I never said to you that you would join that rebellious gang" 

"You didn't have too, It was my doing" I said, sternly. I'm adventurous. I get do things whenever I want to. Well..for cheryl?.. I'm thinking about-

"I thought you were better than this" He shaked it. Memory had popped in my head. A young Theo listens to dad and mom fighting about money, and alcohol. He just sat on the stairs, raising his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.

"God dammit, Marlene. I thought you were better than this" He said. "What about you?! You never do shit in this house!, I had to work all my ass up for the kids and you never gave me the chance to have a life"  She replied back.

"Well it's fucking damm fault you gambled our fucking money! We are almost broke because of your ass!" He exclaimed.

I still remember the argument. I still remember the past, for what they have done to each other, with me and Taylor.

Honestly. thinking about the past, makes me sad. And this time i just couldn't take it anymore.

"Just think about what your dad would say-" I cut him off, as i felt heat steaming up above my head.

"Dad's Gone Okay?!" I exclaimed, after saying that I felt a stab in my heart. I Knew i couldn't break down in front of me.

Dad's always wants to see a son to be a man, or mean to say to always be strong. But guys like me or anyone has feelings you know.

"He's dead. Period."

Dead silence was between us.

He knows what I'm feeling right now.

Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl BlossomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara