"Maybe we should focus on the massive amount of Grimm heading this way!" Nolan scolded as he pointed towards the Grimm heading their way.

"Right, who's first!" Jaune said, full of confidence, as he walked forward and was immediately answered to by an Ursa. "O-Oh, you want to go first."

Jaune nervously attacked the Ursa, but cut the beast into many pieces making Pyrrha smile at his improvement. As this was happening the others charged into battle.

Robin stood still as a few Ursai were headed his way. Joey, Joseph, Numpty, and Nolan soon stood next to him as they wielded katanas, ranging from black to silver. Except for Nolan as his two katanas glowed, one was crimson red as the other was royal purple.

"You guys ready to kick some ass?" Joseph smirked as he glanced at his allies.

"Aren't we always?" Robin answered smirking back. Numpty opened his mouth to say something but Robin quickly cut him off. "Don't answer that."

As they watched the Grimm come towards them they activated their semblances. Joey's hair spiked up and turned pink with a violet flame like light surrounding him, Joseph's shadow crept up his body, completely covering him in his own shadow as his eyes glowed, and Robin started sparking off electricity.

"Hmph. Show offs." Nolan said with a small smirk.

"Oh, you've seen nothing yet." Numpty said with a excited smile.

Then the five boys charged forward, slashing through a series of Ursai and Beowolves in a gust if speed.

As that street was covered, the rest students split up to cover the streets. Taka and Linda was running down a street until a Nevermore landed in front of them, letting out a loud roar?

The two were pushed back by its roar alone but they held up their weapons all the same.

"This might be a hard challenge." Taka said.

"Meh, I've seen harder~" She winked.

"....Lets just kill the damn bird." -_-|| He said.

The Nevermore let out another roar before taking off into the sky, before turning back around and firing its giant feathers at them.

Taka had to roll to his right to dodge a feather that would have impaled him as Linda cartwheeled backwards easily. Taka stood back up and transformed his sword into a revolver that had red marking all over it. He fired his gun, letting out bullets that was surrounded by fire, up at the Nevermore.

The Nevermore dodged most of the bullets easily, but by chance, a stray bullet hit directly into its eye. Giving out an angry growl it glared at him in anger before diving towards him. Taka had to roll out of the way as the giant bird swooped into the streets, which gave Linda a chance to jump on the Nevermore's back.

"Whoo!" She screamed in excitement as the Nevermore flew up. But she kept a tight hold on its feathers. "Okay. Its time for you to take a break."

Linda pulled out her silver whip and moved up on the bird's back, to get closer to the back of its head. When she was, she was able to whip her whip from one side of its beak to the other side so the whip went across its mouth. When she manged to hold on to the other end of her weapon her eyes started sparking off electricity before the sparks coursed through her whip. The shock caused the giant bird to give out a pained roar before it crashed into the rocky street below, giving Linda enough time to get off and run over to Taka. But the Nevermore wasn't done yet as it slowly pushed itself up.

"Time to finish this." Taka said.

He held up his hands up in the sky before water slowly started appearing around his hands. And the amount of water kept growing and growing every second as the avian Grimm tried its best to move. Soon enough Taka had two giant masses of water (each is enough to fill a large swimming pool and then some) around his hands. The Nevermore gave a roar as he glared with its one eye before it tried crawling their way.