It's not like I like you!

I don't know any more I thought of this Idea yesterday. Hope you like it! They are singing to EACH OTHER! Not you... Okay? Good.
Tips:
*p* patton
*v* Virgil
*b* both
________________
*your pov as your watching them*
*there singing by the way*
*music starts out of nowhere*

*v* "ah i ah ah ah I ah a zume bete zune bete zume zune beto bow!"

*b* "ah I ah ah ah I ah."

*v* "woooooah!"

*p* "hey that was pretty good!"

*v* "huh, no one asked you!"

*p* "I got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you! But baby I never get that chance to dance that romance with you! Oh-no, cause your always hittin and kickin and puttin me down, I hope you don't mean what you say."

*b* "but I keep seein you stickin around, like I can't get enough so I stay and I wonder, how my hand would feel intertwined with yours."

*P* "as of now though."

*v* "what are you doing!?"

*p* "nothing but closed doors! My guys a der der, sune sune, der der, just say a "hi" gets me a punch in the face, and if I should complement him, he starts to chase."

*V* "hey, that was a direct attack!"

*p* "oh no the wild cat found my hiding place!"

*V* "stupid octopus, take it back!"

*P* "uh so... Uh, how am I an octopus?"

*v* "how am I a cat!?"

*P* "well, uh cats are cute!"

*V* "uh, uh, ugh, go away!"

*P* "Can we get along your so headstrong?"

*V* "there's no way, go away, now so long!"

*P* "just talk to me and you will see..."

*V* "uh, that's not fair! You seem flair you dummy! I got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend, on NOT YOU! Cause baby, I'm afraid you'll say that it's not okay with you, uh oh cause your always laughin and jokin, you look like a clown! But I hope you mean what you say."

*P* "I do."

*V* "and I do wonder what you would think, if I let my pride down let it sink, could we hold hands, kiss, live our lives in gentle bliss."

*p* "we could!"

*V* "ugh, I'm not talking about you! Your not my prince (y) in this! I'm not a der der, sune sune, der der! I have a jello heart I'm not that mean. I'm not blushing I was just rushing and forgot the sunscreen!"

*p* "hahaha! your smiles really cute though!"

*v* "you'll never see it from under neath my bangs!"

*p* "uhhhh, alright I just, wanted to let you know."

*v* "uh, uh, h-hey?"

*p* "yeah?"

*V* "uh, um..."

*P* "you okay?"

*v* "y-yeah, Um, well... Hey, hey are you free free today?"

*p* "oh ho ho, why do you want to know?"

*v* "ugh, it's not like I LIKE YOU! Okay..."

*p* "alright cool were did you want to go? We could rent a boat and sail, find a bunny and feed it some juicy kale!"

*v* no that sound really stupid!"

*p* "okay, well how about a, classy dinner by candel light, or scary stories till midnight, so that is can hold you tight."

*v* "and get cheeto crumbs on me! no way! Ooooookay I think your a little dense, I really don't like all this talk, you have in the present tense! Bah ba da bah da! So listen here buddy its all just a big fantasy you see inside of your head, NO! So just say goodbye!"

*p* "ugh, whatever!"

*v* "bah ba da bah da!"

*at the same time*

*p* "my guys a der der, sune sune, der der!"

*v* "I'm not a der der, sune sune, der der! Hey I can kick your but even in this dress!"
*not at the same time*

*p* "ugh, I digress, so let's just goooo to the park I guess?"

*v* "pfft, you don't even know what to bring!"

*p* "oh c'mon will you please just say yes!?"

*v* "jeez, fine baco taco, it's not like I'll enjoy it or anything! Hehehe!" (oh yes you WILL Virgil!)

_________
I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG! Just sayin... Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any request leave them in the comments and I will do as many as possible!

P.s. Virgil was wearing a dress because he lost a bet. And he had to go on a date somewhere with Patton so yeah.
(759 words)