Blind date

*Virgils POV*

Okay, so today.... today I'm more anxious then normal... you wanna know why? Because I'm going on my first ever date.... and the worst part is that I don't know who it is.... my roommate Roman set me up for it so now I have to go.... I really don't want to.... he'll probably hate me by the end of it anyways.... who cares anymore really... no one likes me, Roman has a boyfriend and whenever he comes over it makes me so uncomfortable.... his name if Logan.... typical... anyways, Roman always pushes me to go big! Then I fall flat... metaphorically of course... sometimes, metaphorically....Ugh I sound like Logan....

*time skip*

     I got all fixed up and ready, and by the time I had to leave I still had to fix my hair.
"Hurry or your going to be late Virgil!!!" Roman yelled from the kitchen. Logan was over so Roman had to make dinner.

When I was finally done I walked out to see Roman and Logan.... making out....... I went out the front door and got into my car. When I got to the place we were supposed to meet up I felt my knees get wobbly. I got out of my car and entered the cute little park. I sat down on a bench and waited.... and waited...... and waited.... I started to leave when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and saw a man.

He had glasses and the most amazing blue eyes. He wore a blue polo with a cardigan wrapped around his shoulders. He had freckles and wore the most precious smile on his face.

"Hi there! Are you Virgil?" He asked.
"Y-yeah... you must be...." I hadn't actually learned his name. Roman told this man all about me but he didn't share anything about him with me.

"Patton! You can call me pat if you want!"
"Patton.... I like your name...."
OH MY GOOOOOODDDDD!!!!! DiD I SErIoSLy jUSt SaY THAt!!!!

"Aw! Thank you!"
His voice was..... something else..... he was already amazing.
"Sooooooo, What do ya wanna do?"
"We could go for a walk..."
"That sounds amazing! Let's go!"

As we walk through the little path way, we ended up on a little hill. We sat down and looked up at the sky.
"What's you favorite constellation?" He asked.
"I'd have to say.... Ursa Minor."
"Really!"
"Yeah..."
"Mine is Ursa Major!"
"Oh... that's cool..."
Virgil you idiot!!!!! I keep saying the stupidest things!!!
He chuckles
"Yeah, it is pretty cool I guess."

*time skip*
*Pattons POV*

     Virgil was better then Roman had described him as! He was sweet and he was super funny when he got nervous! He was what I was missing... a few years ago my ex boyfriend jack (deceit) just left... he didn't even say why, or goodbye.... I always told myself I would find love again... and here he is! He might be a little on the dark side but that's okay! We balance out each other nicely! (That line is from a song called I do adore)
After a little while of us just talking and laughing we went to my house for a while. I made cookies and Virgil just played on his phone.
"Virgil!" I said
"Yeah?" He says
"Wanna help me?"
"... sure..."
as he walks in my stomach goes into a burst of butterflies.
"Uh.... um... sorry..."
"Is there something wrong?"
" no.... but um sorry.... sorry for saying sorry so much..."
"Okay.... so where do we start?"
"Oh! Right! Can you just spread out the chocolate chips?"
"Sure."
I feel like I'm going to throw up... I'm a NERVOUS MESS!!!

*time skip*

After a few hours, me and Virgil decide to call it a night. Virgil says he needs a ride home because Roman is asleep.... he thinks... we get in my car and I start driving.

"So... what do you like to do in your free time?" I ask
"Sleep, eat, listen to music.... that's really it..." he says
"Cool..."

A few minutes later we arrive at his house.
He gets out and we say goodnight to each other.

*time skip to a few years later *

*Virgil's POV*

"Heya sweets!" I say as I walk up to patton.
"Oh! Hi virg!" He say with the biggest smile.

(Yeah I'm lazy... get over it! So now they're dating... yeah have you noticed how lazy I am yet?)

"How do you think I look?"
"Like a million and five bucks!"
"Never heard that one before... I like it..."
"But you do look great! Honestly!"
"Thanks..."
"You okay Virgil? You seem a little anxious."
"I'm just a little nervous about meeting your family for the first time, is all..."
"Don't be! They are the sweetest people you could ever meet!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! Just don't even think about it! Okay?"
"Alright... thanks for that..."
"No problem! Now let's go!"

After I meet his family and we all get to know each other it's starts getting late. As we walk over to say goodbye to everyone... we see something no one would ever want to see in their life.....
It was-

—————————————
Part two will come out at some point! Wow! It's been forever since I last updated.... so hi! I made a new book! It about lams and mullette...
Aka
Hamilton and Laurens
Lafayette and mulligan
So yeah...
OH!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 900 READS!!! How on earth did I get here!? I am just overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you!!!