What happened to Patton?

Ok so I had this idea a long time ago when I first started shipping the characters. So if you all like it I'll do it with Virgil as well.
______________________________________

*Patton's pov*

     I kinda have a crush on Virgil, but I've never told anyone. It started a while ago, we were on the couch talking about which was better, a cat or a dog. I was obviously siding with the dogs and Virgil was with the cats. We argued for a while he made me laugh and I would make him chuckle. He never actually laughed so I decided to go to the kitchen and get a cupcake.

*that day*

"What are you doing now Patton?" Virgil said jokingly.
"Just going to get something out of the kitchen." I said trying not to laugh.
"Alright." He said with a small smile on his face. When he smiled it made me feel good. I got the cupcake and told him to close his eyes.
"Close your eyes and no peeking!"
"Okay."

I walked over and just before I smashed the cupcake In His face he grabbed my hand, and made me drop the cupcake on the couch.
"HEY! I said no peeking!"
"I know, but I felt you were about to do that." He said as I realized his eyes were still closed.
"H-how did you..." I said super confused.
"Magic."
"MAGIC! Teach me your ways!" He... Laughed a little.

"I can't. A good magician never reveals his secrets."
"Y-you laughed." it was a beautiful laugh, I wonder why he never laughed ever.
"Uh no I didn't. your hearing things." We both started laughing.
"So should we get back to the cats and dogs thing?" I asked.
"Yeah, I think we should."

*present day*

It was getting late so we all said good night. The next morning I was feeling a little odd, but I thought It was just because I had just woke up. I got up to go to the bath room. When I got to the bath room I looked in the mirror to fix my hair, and screamed.

"Am I a-a g-girl!?"
Virgil came in the room from hearing my yell.
"Hey, what happe-" he stopped as I looked at him.
"Help me." I said in pure shock
"..um, how?"
"I DON'T KNOW JUST DO SOMETHING!!!"
"I can't, but you know what.. you being a... Girl, is kinda cute." He said with a smirk.
"... NO ITS NOT!"
"Sure it is, just look at your self. Your adorable!"
"Don't patronize me."
"Whatever, your to cute."

"Why do you think I turned into a... girl?"
"I don't know, but I don't really mind."
I started to blush but I looked down to hide it.
"Well I do mind Virgil. Being a girl is... weird."
"Wait... Hold on a second." He walked out of the bath room and into his room.

"What are you doing Virgil?"
"Getting my.... Spell book."
"Why do you have a spell book?"
"So I can... Learn spells. Anyways let me find something... Here." He said pointing at a spell.

"What is dose that mean?"
"Um... do you have a crush on someone?"
"Maybe..." I say blushing a little.
"Well if you do than that's why you turned into a girl."
"What do you mean?"
"Um, well if you like someone, and they like you back your most likely to change to the opposite gender. If two boys and or girls like each other of course." I smiled

"well why didn't you just say so!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Is there anyway to return back to normal?" I asked.
"I think so... Here it says you can change back if the two that like each other confess their love. So Patton who do you like?"
"Ummmm..."

"Here let's make this easier. Hold up one finger for Roman, two for Logan, and three for me." I held up three fingers and he smiled.
"Well then... I guess it's my turn to tell you... I like you as well Patton. Your a very sweet and caring person and I love you for that."

"Aww kiddo! How sweet!!! I love you because well first of all your my dark strange son and second you always make me laugh you make me feel even more happy than I already am. Oh and when I'm having a really bad day you always tell me super cool stories!"
"Yeah I guess I do huh... Um uh-oh I missed this part... It says once you have told the other person your true feelings you must prove that and share a... Kiss."

"Um well then... That's a little weird." Now I was blushing super hard and he could tell I wasn't really comfortable with that.
"If you don't want to you don't have to."
"W-what oh no I'm okay with it as long as you are."

"I'm perfectly fine with that."
"O-okay are you sure?"
"Positive." As soon as he said that he reached down and kissed me. I felt things changing then I saw a bright light... I felt as if I hadn't changed at all.
"Well I'm back!"
"Yeah you are. Even more perfect then before." And with that we went to my room watched some movies, cuddled, and went to back to bed.

__________
Hope you all enjoyed it. And yes I know it's a very long story but I think it's pretty good. Thanks for reading! (920 words)

Just moxiety oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें