Chapter 8

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................Yesssss im baaaaack!!! Did you all miss me??

Tweet Me, FAN ME ANYTHING :) 

P.s If youve got stories leave a comment i wanna read them!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WIT AN CHERRY ON TOP LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE READING COZ I FEEL LONELY AND A WEIRDO FOR WRITING FOR MY SELF.. DO ANYTHING TO LET ME NO UR READING 

:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 MONTHS LATER: 

 I sighed, remembering that first kiss with Harry. We've been together ever since. You're probably wondering, what about Zayn? Well, Zayn moved on. He went out with this girl for about 3 months, and they recently broke up. We're really close and things aren't awkward, like you'd expect.

I saw about 100 flashes of bright light and sped up my pace. Finally, I was in the restaurant.

"Hi babe" I kissed Harry's seat and took the seat next to him. What makes you beautiful just became a hit, and we were out to celebrate, me, the boys, and Danielle, Liam's girlfriend.

"Em! Let's go shopping tommorow!" Danielle suggested.

"I'd love too!" I said smiling, me and Danielle have gotten really close since we're both always with the guys, and it's nice to have a best girl friend since Kristen's away for the summer. We ate and chatted, the boys were clearly overjoyed at their own success. We took a walk after eating.

"Nialler!" I said 

"Hi Em Em" He said, "you look nice today!"

"Aw thanks Ni" I said and hugged him. Suddenly I saw the bright lights again.

"Cheating on Harry?" The paparazzi shouted, "One famous guy not enough for you?" I tried to keep calm, but all I really wanted to flip them off. I took deep breaths and tried to ignore them, but I knew that these pictures would show up somewhere.

"Leave her alone" Niall said to the paparazzi sweetly. All I wanted to do was hug him, or squeeze his hand or something, but of course I can't. I hate paparazzi.

"Babe what's wrong?" Harry came up behind me and grabbed me by the waist.

"Paparazzi" I said casually, "Apparently I'm cheating on you with Niall!"

"Filthy lady of the night!" He laughed, and I felt a little better. They didn't effect me when Harry was by my side, laughing at the stupidity. We locked hands and walked to Harry and Lou's apartment.

"Wheeeee, sleepover!?" Harry asked. My parents were in the states, but I wouldn't go with them, so noone would notice. I nodded. He threw me a t-shirt and sweat pants, which were of course huge on me.

"You're so cute in my clothes" He smiled. I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Oh, ew" Louis glared at me jokingly, "This one's here again? And sleeping over? Ugh!"

"Love you too Lou" I smiled, and he crinked his nose at me.

"As long as we have an extra person here, you're both playing life with me" He said happily.

"Lou, you and your weird board game obsession" Harry rolled his eyes.

"HA, bow down" I shouted after winning the 5th life game in a row.

"How do you do that!?" Lou asked fustrated.

"I'm just a beast at life" I smirked.

"I quit" Louis said, "Hate you Em"

"Night Lou!" I replied laughing. Me and Harry went into his room.

"Wheeee!" I shouted jumping on his bed. He got up and started jumping with me. Suddenly, Lou opened the door.

"What the bloody hell is going on in here?" He shouted, "It sounded like wild sex"

"And you would come in" Harry smirked, sitting down and pulling me on top of him.

"Just making sure you're not raping Em" Lou replied and I smiled at him. He left the room shutting the door behind him.

"Guess we should be quieter" I said.

"You're cute when you're crazy" He said, and I kissed him. I wrapped myself in his arms and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up still in Harry's arms.

"Morning sunshine" He kissed my cheek.

"Let's cook breakfast" I suggested, "If we're nice we might even give some to Lou" He smiled and agreed.

"We have no pancake mix!" He said in outrage, "What's breakfast without pancakes?"

"We could walk down the block and get some?" I said and he smiled at me. I frowned down at my outfit of Harry's sweatpants and oversized t-shirt. Whatever, we're just going down the block and Harry's wearing the same type of thing anyway. He took my hand and we walked outside the building. As soon as we did someone started photographing us.

"Hey- Stop!" Harry said. We ran down the block and bought pancake mix. When we walked back the person was gone. By the time we were done cooking breakfast I was laughing so hard I forgot all about those pictures. I figured we weren't doing anything wrong, the pictures couldn't be used for anything anyway.

How wrong I was!