♥Best Brothers Ever♥

• Ajánlott those amazing brothers out there

I was up in my room and had just finished my homework when i heard the front door open. Footsteps and voices were heard downstairs and i knew i was in for it.

I heard some footsteps walk up the stairs and walk towards my room. I put away my books and papers just as my door opened. I turned away from my desk and looked up at who entered.

I was met with the blue eyes of Walt. He walked over to me and watched as i sat on my bed. He walked over and sat next to me.

" Hey," he finally said.

" Hi?" I cautiously said.

" Look im sorry for what happended at school. You know how protective we get."

" Yeah its okay im sorry for not telling you."

" Its fine. Tell when you want to. Are you okay?"

" I guess so. Im a little down though. Its just so frustrating."

Walt slowly smiled and then it turned into a grin i know all too well. He was up to something.

" Your down huh? Well i know how to change that," He smirked.

My eyes grew wide and i tried to run but he was too quick. He pinned me down and tickled me.

" AHH Walt p-p-please stooppp!!" i yelled while laughing.

" Are you happy yet?" he asked still not stopping.

"yes! Just stop it!"

" I will if you say Walt is the best person ever and he rules the whole world with his hotness."

" No! I will not say that!" I said shaking my head.

" Then im not stopping!"

It has getting hard to breathe and tears were streaming down my face from so much laughter. I had no other choice but to give in.

" Fine! Walt is the best person ever an he rules the whole world with his hotness!" i yelled.

He finally stopped tickeling me and has happy with himself. I griped my stomach and was happy it was over. I hate how my brothers know tickeling is my weakness.

" Hey how bout we ambush the others?" Walt whispered to me

I grinned and ran into my closet. I opened the box i keep hidden behind my clothes and grab two squirt guns.

I tossed one to him and nodded to the door. Walt nodded back and slowly walked to the door. We tiptoed down the stairs and found the boys sitting in the kitchen. I looked over at Walt and counted t o3.

We then ran out and blasted the boys.

"AHHHH COLD COLD!!" Nate screamed like a girl.

The others dropped their stuff and decided to get their own guns.

Let's just say that it turned into a full on battle and lasted 5 hours.

Well righ now we are all outside, soaking wet, grinning like idiots, and have muddy feet.

" Okay we should probably dry off and get some dinner," annouced Blake.

Everyone nodded and the twins together shouted," PIZZA!!"

We all laughed and agreed to get some pizza delivered to the house. We ordered the pizza and went back outside to get the guns.

Bad idea. Someone ended up shooting Logan and another battle broke out.

Best day ever!

--------1 hour later---------

The pizza finally got to the house and Connor had to run through the house all muddy and wet to get it.

When he got back all of us took a seat at the tables we had outside and dug into the pizza.

After we finished we all went inside to watch movies.

" No i want to watch Care Bears The Movie!!" Connor yelled at Logan.

" No way we are so watching Cars 2!" Logan yelled back.

I rolled my eyes. My brothers are such little kids sometimes. We have been sitting here for 15 minutes and still have not decided on a movie.

" Just shut up already! Lets just watch Cinderella! Okay?!" I screamed finally breaking them up.

" Yay! I love Cinderella!!" Walt yelled.

I laughed and put in the movie. I dont know how it happened but halfway through the movie we all started cracking up and couldnt stop laughing. Its just amazing how we can die of laughter from the movie Cinderella.

" D-D-Did you see the cats face!!" Blake yelled stuttering from laughter.

That brought on another round of laughter. I swear our neighbors must think we are high.

We soon finally sobered up and ended up faling alseep on the couch.

"I have the best brothers in the world" I said looking at all my brothers seeping figures.

Some of them halfway on the couch and some on the floor. Nate was the only one fully on the couch.

I smiled to myself and got up and walked over to Nate. I curled up next to him and fell into a peaceful sleep.