Background Info

This is not a new chapter, one is coming soon but i really wanted to do some background info on like Tessa and Hunter and Layla's lives. On like their parents and what not.

Tessa and Hunters mom(Jane) is Sam's moms(Marilyn) older sister by 4 years. Their dad walked out on them before Tessa was born, she wasn't due for 4 more months. When Jane was alive she never let Tessa ask questions about her dad and Hunter didn't know enough to tell.

Layla is a technical only kid, her mom(Amelia) died from an 'accident' but really her father pushed her to hard and she hit her head, not waking up. Layla was 2 and her mom was actually 1 month pregnant at the time, Layla never knew. Layla's dad knew but refused to talk about her mom without get royally peeved and sometimes violent. Her dad(Jeff) was the younger brother of the sisters.

All parents either grew up wrong or died way to early. Jane, Marilyn, and Jeff were all killed in an accident on the way to a casino by a driver that fell asleep behind the wheel. They were all killed on impact and the asleep driver barely lived and suffered livelong nerve damage in both legs.

So thats just a little background info that i really wanted to put out since the story is mainly about Sam but there is questions about her cousins pasts.

♥Samantharoseravenway♥