"Daryl take this letter and go." I say dragging him out of the cell.

"Come with me."

"I can't. I wish I could but I can't. If I'm missing too, God only knows what Negan will do to Alexandria. Find Rick, hand him the letter, and then start planning. Please try not to get caught." I explain

"We will get you. Just hang in there. Try to survive." He looks at me hesitantly before taking the letter and leaving.

I want to run with him but I know it's too dangerous. I shut the door and hurry back to the room locking it behind me. I hide the key back under the drawer and watch from Negans window as Daryl gets away. A sense of relief fills my body and I can't help but to smirk as I watch him drive off on a motorcycle.

Maybe five minutes pass before I hear something outside the door. I run and leap onto the couch and stare at the ceiling just as I was before. I try to steady my heart rate and breathing so it doesn't appear suspicious. Dwight bursts through the door. We make eye contact for a second before he picks up his walkie-talkie.

"She's here." He radios to who I assume is Negan.

"What's going on?" I ask even though I am well aware.

"None of your business." Dwight replies rudely.

"You know, he's really poisoned and diluted your mind hasn't he? You're not the man you used to be. And it's funny because even after stealing and screwing your wife and not to mention burning half your face... you still suck his dick. I can't believe I ever considered you a friend."

"I did what I had to do. And so did Sherry."

"Yeah and what'd you do? Kill her. You piece of shit."

"I didn't fucking kill her." He whispers angrily to me not wanting anyone to hear.

"Bullshit." I glare at him

"You'll never understand." He huffs

"Would she be proud of what you've become?" I ask knowing full well I'm only rubbing salt in the wound. I watch as he leaves the room.

I begin to wonder, is Sherry alive? Where may she have gone?

I'm pulled from my thoughts by the door opening. Sure enough the dashing devil himself has returned. He eyes me and I feel myself growing nervous. He knows me like the back of his hand. If I make one wrong move, he'll know I was involved.

"So how'd you do it?" He asks.

"Do what?" I lie, thankful for the acting class I took for a semester when I was in high school.

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't fucking play dumb."

"Negan I have no clue what the hell you're on about. Will someone tell me what is happening?"

He begins to stare at me as I stare at him not breaking eye contact. He raises an eyebrow.

"Your little boy toy escaped."

"Daryl?"

"Mhm. Interestingly enough, minutes before I got back from a run."