Chapter seven (✔️)

Hi

Recap: PariSh punishment.

Laksh went to Ragini, he had brought her to another house far away from MM. Raksh was with her all the time. He had gone home just to take some of his clothes.

AP had questioning him and tried to stop him, but he refused to stay or say anything. He left MM and went to stay with his wife and child.

Ragini was in a small cottage, she was living there in one room. Laksh has asked not to move anywhere just to wait for him.

Ragini was taking a bath with Raksh. She couldn't stay without him not even a single moment. Raksh was happy, he was smiling at her and holding her tight.

"Raksh Beta Mama won't leave you okay you don't worry. Your mom is strong she will survive everything." This was the voice of the man, who had loved and looked for her.

"Laksh...!" Her voice was short and still not healed. But he was there to heal her, "Ragini I have placed the clothes here on the surface. Here is your towel and that is Raksh towel. Then here the diaper for him and all the necessary stuff you need for him." Laksh left the washroom, he was giving her the needed time.

Ragini slowly comes out of the tub. She was holding Raksh tight, she can't give him to anyone not even to Laksh. She was scared to lose him again, but Laksh didn't mind it he can't even imagine under, which torture she had gone through. Yet he was calm and understandable.

The police had interviewed him many times, but he had for everything an answer. All he did was putting the blame on Parineeta. As he saw her walking alone the road freaking if someone is following her. Her behaviour made him suspicious as he was daily looking for his wife, who is missing. He was happy when he saw Pari as he could see his nephew again. But he wasn't with her? Then he follows her and found his brother in that state. He was scared and wanted to help him before she would kill him.

The police believed him and let him go.

Ragini comes out wearing her clothes and holding Raksh close in her arms.
"Laksh?" She couldn't say much his name was enough for him to understand her emotions.

He stood up and looked at her, "Ragini, now you are safe. Adarsh and Parineeta won't come ever again. I have given them their punishment. He was holding you for more than a year. He had touched you without your permission. He... he hurt you over months. But you don't worry he won't be able to do that ever again. With anyone!"

Ragini looked at. She was confused but Laksh shook his head, "Please Ragini you don't worry." He was about to touch her, but then he stopped himself. Ragini felt it, but she too couldn't make the step she felt dirty.

Raksh was smiling like mad.

He had his mom and father together. Raksh was happy, "Ahisbdeh!"

Laksh smiles, "Aww mere Baacha is trying to speak with us?" Laksh took him, but Ragini didn't let him.

"Sorry Ragini, please I'm sorry don't think I wanted to snatch him away." He moves backwards somewhere she felt bad that she was behaving bad with him. But she can't forget the torture she went through.

Laksh left the room he was in the kitchen and made the food. He was doing everything to keep her safe and make her feel comfortable.

Ragini comes down, but she wasn't smiling or regretting she wasn't even looking at him. Her expression was gone. Ragini was gone. He had lost his Ragini.

____