Chapter two (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini fallen into the River. Pari comes back with the help of Laksh, who did this only to get Ragini back.

Pari smirks and left the room.

Laksh rushes to bridge and was looking for her, "RAGINI!!!!!" He was shouting her name in the middle for the night, "RAGINI!!!!"

Where are you my Baacha?.

He was broken and falls on his knees. He cries bitterly, "RAGINI!!!"

Even I fallen once and landed int the hospital!

Laksh stood up and went to the hospital, where he once woke up. He reached the hospital and asked if a woman was brought here, who has fallen in the river.

The nurse checked it, "Yes, they brought a woman here a few hours ago. She was founded near the lake she is unconscious. You can find her in the room number 231." She gave him the direction to the room.

Laksh thanked her and rushed to the room, "Baacha?" He looked into the room and was devastated, "That is not Ragini? Where is my Ragini?"

Laksh was searching for the whole night, but he couldn't find her anywhere. He came home the next morning and all looked at him.

Pari comes to him, "Laksh ji, What happened where is Ragini? She hasn't come home, since yesterday?"

Laksh fumes, he made a fist, "Bhabhi you..."

Just then Adarsh come, "What Laksh?"

Laksh thought about his words of yesterday, he doesn't know that Adarsh is working with Pari, but he wants to see his brother's happiness and he has no proves against Pari.

Laksh shook his head, "Maa she is missing I searched her the whole night, but I couldn't find her! Maa I lost my Ragini!" He hugs her and cries on her shoulder.

Laksh was broken his life was a mess. Slowly Pari made her place in the heart of the family members again many months have passed, "I have a wish."

All looked at Pari., "We have filed for Ragini's missing case and that too months ago. But we couldn't find her. Why don't we take it back and Laksh maybe you should move on. She left you. Why don't you understand it. She won't come back to you."

Laksh glares at her, "I know she is out there somewhere waiting for me! I will find her and get her back. There is no need to think of my future it is connected with Ragini only." He left from there and went into his bedroom. He took the bottle of his desk and starts to drink.

Ragini I know you are alive I will find you!

Pari was upset, "I was just thinking for his betterment and he behaves like I'm the evil one." She pretend to have a cry face.

Swara comes in front of her, "How can you ask him to move on? We haven't found Ragini's death body, she is still alive my heart says it. Ragini would never leave Laksh. The man for whom she was ready to kill and die! She is somewhere hiding or..."

Pari comes to her, "Hiding That is the right word. Maybe she got fed up of Laksh and left!"

Swara shook her head like the other's of the family, what makes her fuming.

Somewhere in the dark

"Aah Laksh... please... help me...!".

She was lying in the dark her body was paining she was breathing heavily.

"Aaahh!"

She was having a pain in her abdomen. She was placing her hands around her belly. "Aaahh!"

"Help my child is coming!"

__