Chapter three (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Shock Ragini is pregnant and in labour pain... but but that is not my twist more is coming...

A knock was to hear, "Laksh? Laksh Beta... please Laksh come down!" AP come into his room and caresses his back head.

Laksh looked up, "Maa did Ragini come?" He was breathing heavily as if she is nearby.

AP shook her head, "No Laksh, she hasn't come home. But Adarsh has come home, he isn't alone!" She said with excitement.

Laksh was confused he looked at her, "Maa then, who has come with him?"

AP smiles happily, "The next heir of our Family. You know Adarsh had planned to adopt a child after the return of Pari. You have changed his view." She cups his face.

Laksh widen his eyes, "A child? He come with a child?" AP nods and took his hand.

Both come down and saw Adarsh holding a child in his hands.

Laksh doesn't know why, but something was there the child was calling him

Laksh doesn't know why, but something was there the child was calling him. He wanted to hold the child, "Bhai... May I?"

Adarsh looked at Laksh, "Of course you can meet my son Amit. He is 4 months old!" He went to Laksh and handover him the child.

Laksh was holding him an unknown connections was between. The child laughs looking at him, "Bhai he is cute."

Pari comes in front of him, "Haan he is, you know Laksh we have decided to have our own child too."

Laksh looked at her in disgust. He doesn't know that Adarsh is with Pari. He hasn't forgive her yet he loves the child, "Hi Amit, I'm you Chachu Laksh."

Amit was raising his hand and trying to hold his nose.

Adarsh took Amit back, "Maa I have to give him back as the papers aren't ready yet. But I'm happy that he is adjusting with all of you."

Laksh felt a loneliness inside him. As if a piece of his heart was taken away, "Bhai!"

Adarsh turns, "Haan Laksh."

Laksh looked at them, "Come back with him soon, Please! I don't know why, but he feels so, right." He was breathing shortly.

Adarsh nods and left with a smirk. He went to the hideout, where he was hiding someone.

"Knock knock I'm back!" Adarsh said.

It's a dark room Ragini is caged and can't escaped from there. She is crying bitterly as she was missing her husband and child...

 She is crying bitterly as she was missing her husband and child

Adarsh looked at her, "You should be happy that I found you. Thank God that my MIL called me on time otherwise, who knows what would have happened to you the day, when you fell in the river. I saved you and bought you to a hospital, that is when the doctor told me you are pregnant I was happy not for you, but for me. A heir for the family that too a blood related one. I wanted to break SwaRagini now Ragini is here and Swara is there alone. Now nothing can happen as I have you and this child."

Ragini looked at him, "Give me my child, Now!"

Adarsh come closer, "When did I said I'm not going to give you your child?"

Ragini was hell scared she was shivering and stretching her hands. He forwarded the child and Ragini took him close.

"Raksh," She kisses him and hold him tight

Adarsh laughs devilish, "Ragini you know I have decided to have my own child. As you are experienced in this matter I have decided to chose you as the carrier of my child. Do as I say or I will kill your son and Laksh." He threatens her.

Ragini holds Raksh close, "No, How can you do this? I'm Laksh Wife I belong to him, You can't do this I won't let you to touch me." She was crying bitterly.

She hold Raksh close and turned to the wall. She was breastfeeding Raksh. He was sleeping on her chest. Ragini was happy Adarsh had saved her life, but all went wrong since she gains the consciousness back she is caged in this fort.

Adarsh opens the cage gate and went to her, "Give me your son." He demanded, but Ragini shook her head.

Adarsh took him forcefully away. He looked at Pari, who got to know about Ragini being alive from Adarsh. Who had told her about the child.

Pari smirks, "Listen Ragini I'm leaving you both alone. I want my child I want Adarsh child and You will give me a child. Adarsh ji! Finish the work. Fast." She took Raksh and made her way.

Adarsh nods, "You don't worry Pari. The doctor said she is fine and can carry another child. And we can start now.

Pari laughs while leaving with Raksh. Ragini shook her head, "No, Adarsh please don't do that! I'm your brother's wife! I'm like your sister please don't touch me!" Ragini was begging at him.

Adarsh didn't care

Adarsh didn't care. He hold her wrist, "Enough Ragini if you struggle, it will hurt just give up and let me do my work."

Ragini refused, "No, I'm Laksh Wife you have no right to touch me. Please leave me. I won't tell anyone that you have caged me here." She was struggling but Adarsh was stronger.

Adarsh shook his head, "No way, now I want you even more. I had enough fun with Pari. Now I will have fun with you."

He throws her shawl away.

Ragini shouts, "No!"

Adarsh pushed her down!

He ripped off the clothes and raped her.

____