Chapter six (✔️)

Hi

I'm very sadistic guys only for those who are able to read I'm warning you 😈.

Recap: Laksh found Ragini through Raksh...

"No, Ragini it's me Laksh not Raksh...!" Laksh bend down the moment Raksh struggles to meet Ragini. Laksh slowly understood she was calling Amit, Raksh... he took him out of the baggy and handover him to Ragini. He took his jacket and placed it over her. He lifts her in his arms.

"Aaahh!" She was in pain and he could feel each of her screams. He carefully carried her out of the fort and placed her in his car, "Baacha give me 5 min! Please." He was controlling his tears.

Ragini didn't looked at him, she was holding Raksh tight, who was hugging her after many days. Laksh went inside, he lifts Pari and put her in the same cage like Adarsh and closed the doors and locked them.

He left from there to see his Ragini. He tried to talk to her, but it was useless. He drove her to the nearby hospital and she was checked.

Laksh knew what had happened to her, looking at the state he found her it was clear, what his brother had done to her.

The doctor come out.

"Doctor, how is she know?" Laksh asked him calmly and controlled his anger.

The doctor took him aside, "She is fine, but she got raped several times I wonder how she could survived this torture. She has some burn marks and her skin is scratched, but she is healthy and strong."

Laksh nods, "Can I meet her?"

The doctor nods and Laksh enters the room. He was scared as he felt himself responsible for her state, "I should never had let you fight alone."

Ragini looked at him. She shook her head, "Laksh ji..." She looked down holding the duvet tight in her hands, "I'm not your..."

Laksh looked at her, "You are mine only. Please Ragini don't even think about it! I will take the revenge for it. You have to trust me, I will fight for you now." He come closer to her, but slowly he doesn't want to scare her.

Ragini was looking at him, "Raksh is our son, right?"

Ragini nods looking at him, "Haan I didn't knew I was pregnant, but Laksh when I was found they told it to A.. A..!"

Laksh places his hand on her mouth, "I will not leave him, non of them!" He removes his hand and looked at her, "Can I...?" He doesn't know how to ask her.

But she took his hand... Laksh looked at her with tearful eyes, "I'm so sorry!" He bend down to her holding her hand tight in his. Laksh kisses her hand and left from there.

Laksh went to the fort, "How are you Bhabhi? Oh sorry Pari...?"

Pari looked at him, "Laksh we hungry and thirsty you are keeping as caged here! Let us out. They must be looking for us!"

Laksh looked at them. He saw his brother lying on the ground on his front side, "Pari take the rod and continue with the punishment or else I will have fun with your ugly face."

Pari shakes, "Laksh, Adarsh ji is in pain... I can't do that."

Laksh hits against the railings, "You bloody bitch, you whore. You are not good enough to be called something else and you are pleading for your husband, who had raped my wife over months under your instructions? You will put the damn metal rod in his anus to make him feel what my wife had felt when he went over her....!" He took out a knife, "Our else I will continue with my masterpiece of recreating your face."

Pari took the rod and placed it in Adarsh Anus and raped him.

Laksh turned his face, he has captured it in pictures. He has made up his mind he will make them suffer. First he thought to rape Pari, but that wasn't he. No, he is someone who won't touch someone else partner. But he loves his wife and the hurt and insult she had went through had to be punished. Since a week Laksh is doing this.

Adarsh screams were to hear, but Laksh wasn't satisfied yet. He took the knife and throw it into the cage, "Turn him and cut it!"

Pari was shivering, "Cut it? W... what?"

Laksh looked at her, "You know what! Turn him!" He said in anger.

Pari shook her head, "Laksh I can't do that! I can't! We want.. "

Laksh opens the door and cut into her face, "I won't repeat myself again. Cut it off!"

Laksh turns him and Adarsh was looking at him like a lifeless body.

"At least my wife is strong enough to survive, but you will die anyhow!" Laksh took out his mobile a week ago he had taken their devices and deactivated them. He made up a lie that they have left with Amit for a holiday as a family. But Amit was with Ragini... Raksh was with Ragini. His son and his wife were again one.

Pari was crying, but Laksh didn't care, "I said I won't repeat myself, do you want me to cut in your flesh?"

Pari shook her head and hold Adarsh manhood in her hand. She took the knife and cut it off.

Adarsh screamed he couldn't move us Laksh had broken his legs and he even did more. Adarsh is paralysed now. He was only in pain.

Laksh looked at her, "Now you will cut it in pieces, because I don't want to see it ever again on his body and afterwards you will cut the balls off. I don't want to see anything of his 'manhood'"

Pari couldn't move she was scared. Laksh come in and took the knife this time he hold her tight. He pressed his fingers on her cheeks her mouth opens and he took the tongue and cut it off, "Now you won't speak anymore! Do what I say!"

Pari was shocked. She couldn't speak anymore her tongue was gone.

Laksh cuts the tongue in pieces, "You see that is what you are going to do with his thing! Got it or should I demonstrate it again?"

Pari shakes her hands in defence. She took the knife and cut it in many pieces and like he said the balls were cut off too.

Laksh had cut Adarsh tongue the first night. As he doesn't wanted to hear any lies from him.

Laksh waited and made a call, "Inspector please come to the... fort I have found my brother and SIL, but she is made! She is trying to kill him!" He was shouting into the phone.

He cut the call.

Pari was looking at him numb, "Now the police will come and arrest you for the torture on him. He will be a.. well good for nothing I would say... not a real man anymore. Oh before you think to even think of writing then let me demonstrate my anger on you!" He took the axe and cut the hands of Pari.

"It calls self defence. I haven't left any fingerprints on anything as I was always wearing gloves I will come up with the idea that you were taking your revenge because of the happiness of the last few years. How he cheated you [you cut his penis], how he throws you out [you paralysed him], how he abused you [you cut his tongue]. You are mad just to prove your madness that you are mentally unstable you cut off your tongue too. But the hands were cut of me because you attacked me! Your face all by yourself as you consider yourself as ugly... not good enough. What is true!"

He heard the sirens, "Help!!! Help!!!" Laksh was shouting, "please here!"

He was holding the axe in his hands in a scared position. Pari had stood up and was coming near him. But the police entered the fort and arrested her.

Laksh made a whole plan... like he said it..
___