Chapter three (short)

Creature POV.

        A scream tore from summer lips as I smacked her across the face . I had tied her to a chair in the living room for my ploy to get summer's friend to come out of hiding.

     I know she didn't leave the property because I checked the camera's. And if she doesn't come after I'm done torturing her little friend, I'm going to tear this house from top to bottom. Probably even set it on fire.

     " What's your friends name," I asked her gripping her chin so she'd looked

She jerked out of my grib and spat, " Go to hell."

" I am. I got an invitation last night baby girl," I said mugging her head.

     I turned towards the gang and motion for them to go find her.

  They spread out to find her. I turned around to summer who refused to look at me. She is in for a surprise.

Jaylenn pov.

As I was deciding if I should go down the stairs and find my best friend, I heard someone enter the walk in closet I was in. Well two people. They were speaking in hush tones but I could hear them crystal.

    "Bae I don't wanna look for the girl," a voice said.

That voice sounded familiar.

" I don't wanna hear all that yo! So getcha ass out here and look for the damn girl," said another voice.

" Noooooooo! Papa please I don't want to," the first voice whined.

Whoever the girl was needed to shut up! Her voice was annoying as-.

Oh snap I know that voice. That's that chick from Instagram that always be hating. If she didn't like me so much she could have just blocked me not kidnap me. I swear chicks be over the top.

After whining for what seemed like hours, I just bursted out and shououted, " SHUT TF UP. YOU ANNOYING AS HELL. THATS WHY NOBODY LIKE LIKE YA NON KNOWING ENGLISH HEAD ASS. LIKE REAL RAP JUST COME GET ME CUZ THIS CHICK ANNOYING AS HELL!"

I couldn't stop the words that escaped my mouth fast enough because the next thing I know is I'm being picked up by a tall dark skin boy while the girl Malu was behind me talking shit.

"Bet you not all tough now," she said while I was being carried down some stairs.

" YO! Watch when this nigga set me down. Imma bust you in yo shit. You be dead ass pillow talking so imma put ya ass to sleep," I tryna wiggle out of the boy grip.

Finally we got to the first floor and as soon as he set me down I ran up on malu. I jumped onto her, knocking her down. I start tuning her shit in from all angles. All she could do was pull my hair. I felt myself being pulled off of her so I gave her one more good hearty punch the mouth and she started coughing up blood.

" Ard that's fucking enough," said the person picking me up, away from malu.

" She shouldn't have been talking shit," I said being sat down on the couch only to jump back up and run towards my best friend.

"OMFG! Summer are you okay," I yelled running up to her, taking all the ropes off her that were tying her down to the chair.

" Yeah but are you okay," she said giving me a hug.

" Yeah, all that chick did was pull my hair," I said squeezing her tight.

" Awww look at the two 'friends'," mocked some boy with tattoos all over his body.

" What tf is that supposed to mean," I sneered sizing him up.

" It means y'all little friendship is fake," he said taking long steps towards me and summer cause if me to hold on to each other tighter.

What the hell is he talking bout?!

" If you still not comprehending why don't you ask your friend summer," He suggested sarcastically.

I turned around to summer but she had already turned her head away from me.

What the hell is going on?

" Summer?" I asked dropping my hold on her.

" Jaylynn I'm so sorry," she said crying into her hands

Me still having a confused face the tattooed guy answer my question I had swirling in my head.

" Summer here helped me fool and kidnap you because well......," he said trailing off, breaking my heart with his ever word.

" She is my girlfriend,"

This was the day I knew you could never trust nobody. Not even people you knew for ten whole years.

Get this book up in the hundreds

For the next chapter:
7 votes
5 comments