Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's

Start from the beginning

Steel found herself by the water but it ran red with blood snd steel felt sick when she saw a heart floating in it 'Oh Arceus make it stop! Get me out of here!'

She heard yelling battle crys ever direction "Matt help!!" Steel heard to her

surprise the mightyanae she know as Matt was helping a flareon fight a arcanine. "Matt?...Matt what's happening please tell me?" She cryed in hope he would answer but like everyone he didn't seem to see or hear her then the ninetales came and scratched his face leaving a nasty mark shaped like the scar he had when steel first saw him 'wait...his eye he has two of them...and he only just got that scar?...what in the name of Arceus is going on please tell me someone anyone!'

Matt got pulled away by other Pokemon wanting to kill and the flareon was left alone with the ninetales who seemed calm 'how can he be calm?'

The flareon looked reasonable "Soul...this has to stop to many pokemon are dieing...no one is going to win if we're all dead" the one called soul smirks with a smug "not true Blaze if you give me your crown!" Steel stared 'Blaze...Matt said that name he also said he knew the king. The king flareon!'

Then everything started to fade and the fighting was gone in fact the hole forest change into the golden one "...." Sterl felt s bit safer 'but that war...it was just horrible kids were getting killed there was latterly no green seen just red in blood!'

"Steel" Sterl rufgled her fur but calmed when she saw her dad Shawn standing there his eyes sparked with star's and he walked but Steel felt tears starting to fall as she looked into the leafeons eye's "Dad!...did you see that war-" he cut her of with a noded "yes I've lived it" Steel felt takeing back by that. "I got something to show you Steel" he stated to walk but looked over his shoulder and with hisvhead waved her to follow himand she did. Soon they where at the tree of soul's again this time sterl could see Dusty sitting by her he was trying to wake her from the like of it "Now your not dead just follow me" Shawn said and steel followd and he took her away from the tree and to a to a place Steel never seen before and there where rocks with green marks on it Shawn pushed his paw against it and the rock opened a small door a d steel eye's go wider when she saw peacha Barry's. Steel then looked at him and he noded "save her...there's still time" he saud in a smooth voice Steel just sat there in shock "b-but how?" He smiles "I'm the one who placed them there a long time a go" he said and pushef his head closer to hers "lisen to your mother Steel there's someone who needs your help...help them before it's to late" before steel could say anything everything went black and Shawn was gone.

Skylar's P.O.V

Skylar got pushed off of Steel by Dusty "ugh" she grunted annoyed she glared at him with hate "hey stay out of my way Lycanroc!...she has to go!" Dusty growled "why why though just because you want her to go?" Dusty then used stone edge and Skylar got hit and fell to the ground 'wow how's he so strong he's stronger then jake!....grrr I'll show him he's getting into something he dosen't belong'

She got up fast and used Fairy wind and Dusty got hit but he ran at her again and used iron tail Skylar moved in time and used moonblast bur he was also fast in fact faster he used fire fang and sge got hit and she also got burned bad "Owe!" She yelped in pain 'how did he learn to use fire fang?...that is rare for lycanroc'

Then used quick attack and Skylar finally had a noth of this 'Sorry master echo but i can't get her with him in my way'