The Warning

♤This art is mine⬆️ you can tell cause it's really bad.
Spoilers: I'm going to be referring to a new fanfic that I'll be starting soon in this book. It does have to do with Overwatch characters. You should be able to spot it pretty easily. Comment down below if you think you known what it is. ~Maddy♤

"Do you think she know's yet?"

"Oh for sure, Widow. She came out of the medical room crying. Why do you care?"

"This girl knows Reyes more than we could ever hope to know."

"Oh please. There's not a lot to know about Gabe. He's just a grumpy old man niña."

"I have a feeling that's not true, Sombra. Something tells me that Gabriel is hiding something from us."

"If it was worth telling I'm sure he would have told us. Besides I've checked his background. He used to be in Overwatch. Other than that no red flags."

"I hope you're right. She seems to like him a lot."

"I heard they used to date back at Overwatch. When the explosion happened she thought Gabe was dead. I guess she knows what happened now."

"Poor thing. She must feel terrible."

"Whatever, it's not our job. Let's get back to work Widow."

My eyes went wide. I could only say one thing. I threw my arms around Gabe.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!!! Goddammit yes!!!"

I couldn't let go of him. He hugged me back crying deeply into my hair. He held me close knowing I was going to be there forever.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Gabe!"
He began kissing me around the neck trying eagerly to become familiar once again. I carefully went over to the door to make sure it was locked. Gabe still strapped to my body.

"Like when you used to hate fuck me."

He looked up sternly.

"It wasn't hate fucking. It was angry fucking."

"So you were taking your anger out on me?"

He kissed my neck gently sucking on it and whispering seducivley into it.

"Shut up. I know you enjoyed it."

"You have that affect on me Gabe." I got really close. My breath right in his ear. "Why don't you do me again?"

In the morning I got a text from an unknown number. It told me to go to the coffee shop I used to go to with McCree. I can only assume he wanted to meet there. I got dressed and took a ship there. I went inside. McCree was sitting at our old table. The coffee shop had shut down years ago, but just seeing McCree at our table in the corner of the room brought my mind back to those moments. We had some good talks and bonding moments at that table. He peered over at me. His stern look boring into my soul. I came and sat down. We both didn't yalk gor a second. I finally decided to break the silence.

"I'm glad you're ok." I said.

He shook his head and stared at the collar on my neck.

"Did he put that on you?"

"It's just so I don't escape, but he's still asleep right now."

"You're not a dog."

"Listen Jesse the Overwatch base, I'm so sorry we..."

He gave me a dismissive hand signal.

"I don't want to talk about that. That's not why I asked you to come." Jesse said. "We are going to take out the safe house."