Every Mission

It was my first day being suspended. I had started cleaning the bathrooms after everyone had finished showering after training. It was hard work to do alone, but I managed. I went into the mens locker room to clean it, but I heard one of the showers was still on. I thought it was McCree, but I peeked around the corner to see Gabriel stepping out of the steaming shower. My eyes widened. He was perfectly sculpted. He was huge. He turned and I saw his tight glossy ass. I felt my face steam up until I saw him stroking his rider. I couldn't believe my eyes. He made me flustered. I saw him stroke himself back and forth letting small moans roll off his lips. I finally relized that I had to make my escape and wait outside. I tried not to make a sound, but I dropped my mop. I heard Gabriel make a questionable grunt. I quickly grabbed the mop and ran out almost slipping from the wet floor. I checked my phone while I waited. McCree had texted me saying that he and Genji were out for drinks with a couple of Overwatch members and asked if I wanted to join them. I didn't know how to reply. I assumed that I wouldn't have enough time to clean and be over there in time to hang out. I looked up. Gabriel had stepped out of the locker room with his usual hoodie, beanie, boots, and cargo pants, but I could still see his steamy body in my head. I quickly looked down, trying to forget what I saw. He looked at me sternly.

"Don't you dare think of sneaking off to the bar with McCree. I want this done first." He said.

I nodded still trying not to look at him in the face. I stood up and went into the locker room without a word. I hated saying it, but he was kind of hot.

I finished cleaning and checked my phone. I knew it. It was already too late to meet McCree. I put my supplies away and went to my room. I checked my tablet. There was an email from Reyes to the rest of his squad. It said that there was a mission we were assighned to, but of course I wasn't on the list. If Morrison or Reyes never find out who I am, how am I going to maintain two different lives? Usually if I don't take a mission I end up on some wanted poster. Not that it really mattered. It's not like Sniper has much of a face. I make sure my identity is secure. If I could maintain two lives it would be a miracle, but its hard when Gabriel doesn't have a knack for sleeping. Surely he'd find out, I just don't know what he would do, if I had to quit my job as a hitman or ditch Blackwatch, or if he'd let me take on two lives. I can't risk being caught by a dealer either. If someone I worked with found out. I'd be ratted on for sure. These thoughts filled my head. I tried to lay down to sleep, but you don't kill as many people as I have and still sleep like a kitten. I remember every single mission. All 2,473 of them. Every single one could have failed, but not once have I slipped up...yet.

It was hard, because I also didn't have training with he rest of my squad either. I usually was up early to train by myself since I couldn't do it with Reyes. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I tried to, but his figure was so amazing. I was petrified. I wrapped my hands and punched the bag trying to forget about him. He is also the reason I can't practice normally in the first place. I punched the bag more almost pretending it was Reyes' face. I punched harder. Why was everything so difficult. Harder. Why does Reyes hate me? Harder I punched. Why is the world against me? I took one final punch. The bag broke from the chains sliding to the floor in front of me. Sand went everywhere. I looked at my hands. My fingers were beat red. I felt veins poping from my forehead. It was hot. I breathed in deeply. I heard a creek from the doorway. Reyes was leaning against it. I looked at him sternly.

"What the hell do you want?" I said angrily.

"You did this to yourself Y/N." He said calmly.

"I don't think so." I said putting another punching bag on the chain. Reyes walked over and looked at the bag on the floor that was still bleeding out sand. He put his hand to the back of the one I hung up supporting it for me.