Incomplete

◇In case I didn't clear it up, Gabriel's POV is in bold lettering. ~Maddy◇

I run up the stairs and to the balcony. I saw Gabriel on the ground wrestling with our target. I took out my gun and aimed it at him.

"In the shoulder! Get him in the shoulder Y/N!" Gabe exclaimed. I stood there shaking the gun. I pulled the trigger. Thank god there was a silencer on the gun. It hit the target's shoulder. He stopped wrestling Gabe and fell to the floor. Gabe took out a pair of cuffs and locked up the targets wrists.

"Good work, Y/N." Jack said over the com.

Gabe grinned at me and picked the agent off the floor. We took him back downstairs and through the back door. We found Gabe's car in the valle parking and drove back to the jet. I locked up the agent. He didn't say a word. He just kept looking at me sternly as we flew back to base. We got back and Morrison took him for questioning. I didn't see the agent after that. Gabe went into the room with Jack to help if the agent decided not to say anything.

Gabriel's POV

I put the agent in the chair. Earlier i looked at his file. He was just known to Talon as agent 11. I leaned against the wall and watched from afar. The agent didn't seem to care too much about his arm. We wrapped it up, but he wasn't complaining. I haven't heard a word from him yet.

"Why did Talon assign this mission to you?" Jack asked.

11 sat there. He didn't answer. Jack threw his hands up.

"Ok, I'm done asking nicely." Jack said.

That's my que. I walked up behind 11 and squeezed his shot shoulder. He grunted in pain leaning over. He attepted to nudge me off, but I took a small punch to the side of his face. He groaned. Eventually he looked back up at Jack and smiled stupidly.

"Why did Talon assign you this mission?"

"Y-you are gonna lose. I'm gonna watch Overwatch burn!" 11 mumbled.

I ripped open his shirt and pressed down hard on his wound. He yelled in pain. I pressed harder.

"Is that a threat!" I exclaimed.

"Alright! Thats enough Reyes." Jack said.

I let go backing up to the wall. 11 kept groaning and wincing in pain. Jack leaned foreward.

"What are you talking about 11?"

His eyes went wide.

"I can't wait to see your pathetic faces when this place goes up in flames!" 11 exclaimed laughing crazily.

It was almost scary to watch. This guy was an absolute nutjob, but something big was coming. Jack and I didn't know what. We left the room to speak in the hall.

"Something tells me that Talon is planning an attack. We need to be on careful watch." Jack said.

I crossed my arms.

"We need to make sure everyone is keeping out. We should set up some guards outside each base. We can't take any chances."

Jack nodded. I went back to my room to put on my gear. When the door opened I saw Y/N sitting on my couch. I forgot that I gave her the code to my room. She quickly turned around to look at me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"This guy is a total nut job, but Jack and I are worried that Talon is planning an attack on us. We are going to set up guards until we are for sure safe. I have to go to a meeting at one of the Blackwatch bases in Rome in two weeks. I hope everything dies down before then."