The Public: Pt 28

(( this picture had me weak XD))

Sean's POV

I rolled over with a groan in pain from the pounding in my head.

"I didn't drink that much." I holding my head.

I opend my eyes as fast as I closed them hissing. 

"Fucking sun, no one likes you." I grumbled.

I looked to the night stand beside the bed after my eyes adjusted to the bright sun leaking into the room, there was warm coffee and food along side a note. I could tell the food was still warm due to the steam coming up off it.

I sat up in the bed an grabed the note that read 'hey downing half of my alcohol stash before bed before bed probably wasn't the best idea. I know you possibly have a headache so I made you some food and coffee its plain as Jane herself. I went on a run but I will be back to pick you up and take you to camp, you dont have to do anything but you can't stay alone for nine hours while I coach the camp kids. Be ready by seven thirty so we can be there at eight. -Mark'

I put the note down not realy caring due to my headache and downed all the coffee. I wasnt really hungry so I got up out of bed to get dressed.

I grabbed a green sleeveless shirt with the Green Day logo and black sweatpants and threw them on.

I looked in the mirror that was in my room and combed through my hair with my hand trying to fix it in the slightest. I put on my shoes and jacket before leaving my room and the dog jumped off my bed following me.

I walked into the kitchen opening all the cabinets untill I found the medicine cabinet.

I rummaged through the cabinet looking for ibuprofen or any other pain meds he had to help shake this headache.

I found a bottle of Tylenol and got a glass of water. I shook out two blue pills in my hand and put them in my mouth folowed by the water to wash them down. I put the glass in the sink then put the bottle back in the cabinet. 

A knock at the front door made Chica bark. I walked out of the kitchen and to the front door opening it to see mark panting and sweating from what I guesses was the running. He walked in and I shut the door.

"I'm sorry I left my keys." Mark Said in between all the panting he was doing.

"It's fine." I said getting him a glass of water.

As I said I realy hate him but I'm not a monster.

I handed him a glass of water and he thanked me before downing it.

"More?" I questioned but he shook his head 'no' putting down the glass on the table.

"You need to change your bandages." He said pointing to his chest gesturing to my bandages on my chest.

"I don't know how to do that." I said rolling my eyes. 

"I didn't expect you to." Mark said gesturing for me to follow him as he walked away and I did.

He walked into the bathroom and I followed him in.

"Take off you're jacket and shirt and or anything else that is on your chest." He said pulling out stuff from under the sink.

I took off my jacket and shirt as mark stared making me quite uncoftable. He was mostly starring at my sleeve tattoo wich was understandable since he hadn't seen it before, but I couldn't help but feel like he was judging me just like everyone else did. He pulled his glasses out of his pocket and put them on staring at my arm once again. He walked behind me and pulled the bandage off as I hissed a bit but not enough for him to notice.

"Sorry if that hurt." 

"No, it's fine." I said.

He put another bandage on my back then wraped a bandage all the way around my chest.

"Just in case you diside to work out, the sweat would make the bandage fall off." Mark said answering my confused face.

"Next time keep your eyes on the bandages." I said angrily putting my shirt back on along with my jacket walking out.

"What?" Mark called out and ran up behind like he was confused.

"Dont act like you're confused!" I yelled turning to look at him. "I get enough judging from everyone else! So I sure as Hell dont need it from you!"

"Sean there a big difrence between judging and admiring." Mark told me camly even though I was yelling.

"Let's just go." I said turning aroud to hide my now flushed face.

"Ok, you're the boss." Mark said putting on his jacket.

"Damn right I am." I said walking outside and Mark soon followed shuting the door behind him.

We got int the car and drove of to the camp, the can ride was silent the whole way there.

We arrived at the camp and got out of the car making are way inside the camp.

I feel kinda funny...

"Sean?" Mark called out beside making me jump. "Woah, are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I said following Mark into the skating arena and it looked like two weeks ago never happened, wade and the other man were gone there was no blood or mess but a bunch of people skating on the ice. "Its like two weeks ago never happened."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Mark said with a wink and handed me a coffee.

"Maybe you're not a prick." I said before takeing a sip of my coffee.

"Ill take that as a compliment." Mark said before a women grabed his arm pulling him away. "Amy I just got here."

"Talk now!." She said before they disappeared into a room faster than Chica ran to see me.

And before I knew it a was surrounded by men and women with microphones and all I could guess was they were news reporters. 

"Uuuuhhhh." Was the only thing that left my mouth as I saw the cameras blinking meaning they were recording.

"IS IT TRUE YOU AND MARK ARE DATIN-" "ARE YOU TWO INGAG-" "ARE YOU A STUDENT DATING YOU'RE TEATCHER MARK FISCH-" "WHAT'S THE NAME OF FISCHBACH'S BOYFRIEN-" "IF SO-" "HOW LONG HAVE TWO BEEN TOGETHER!?" The yelled in my face eatch one shoving the other away just so the could ask me questions.

But before I could even think the burnet male broke up the crowd yelling for then to leave and the blue haired boy pulled me to the back leaving the crazed reporters with the burnet.

"What's going on?!" I asked pulling the blue haired boy off my arm almost spilling my coffee after we got to the staff only area. "And why are there reporters up my ass?!"

"Oh boy." The blue haired boy said with concern on his face. "You haven't seen the news have you?"

"You lost me." I said confused. 

"Just follow me!" He said pulling me once again, he pulled me into a room with a TV playing News channel Six and Mark, the burnet male and the blonde woman along with a couple other workers were scattered across the room monitoring the TV like hawks.

The blue hair boy let go of me and grabed the remote turning up the volume as a picture of Mark trying to get me in the truck at the Palm Bay bar flashed across the screen.

"I know this is probably a bad time," the burnet male whispered to Mark, I could only hear them becuse a was right behind them. "But I stored my Viagra in you're Tylenol bottle."

I droped the glass mug filled with hot coffee and started coughing and everyone turned to look at me with wide eyes.