Facebook: Pt 14

Mark's POV

"That Sean kid."

"I can handle him, he's the least of my worries." I said wich was a full on lie that Amy didnt catch.

We continued eating the rest of the meal in silence.

"Hey it's getting late do you thing you can drop me off at home?" Amy asked getting up.

"Yes of course, I don't see a problem with that." I said getting up as well.

"Great, thank you mark." Amy said with a soft smile.

"Hey I'm the one that should be thanking you!" I said in a goofy voice and Amy laughed.

We both walked out of the smoothie shop and back to the car getting in. Amy put her address in my gps and we started off. Her house wasnt to far away only about three miles away.

I pulled infront of Amy's house and she opened the door. She looked back at me and kissed my cheek before getting out of the car. She smiled and waved as I drove off.

I'm mad? Sad? Happy? I dont know but it didn't feel right.

I drove home and got my bag out of the back seat locking the car. I walked up to my house unlocking the door and was immediately tackled into the snow as the door opened.

"CHICA IM FREEZING MY BALLS OFF!" I yelled loud enough for my neighbors to hear tying to get chica off me so I could get inside.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY BALLS IF YOU WAKE ME UP AGAIN!" My neighbor yelled.

"SORRY MISS. CLIDE!" I yelled back as chica ran back inside.

I got up and grabed my bag pulling my self inside from the cold. I droped the bag as I shut the door. I opened my bag and pulled out the box before walking to my room. 

I walked into my room opening the small box and pulled the phone out connecting it to a charger. The phone was completely dead so I left it to charge while I left to go take a shower. 

I walked out of my room to see chica waiting in front of me. 

"Let me guess, food?" I asked and she barked running to her room for food.

"Alright." I said walking to her room and filling up her bowl.

"Hold the fort while I take a shower will ya?" She barked in responce.

"Good girl." I said walking out of my room and into the hall.

I grabed a towel out of the closet in the hall and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower letting it get warm as I took my clothes off. I steped into the shower letting the warm water run down my back helping me think.

"God why is it so much easier to think in the shower?" I asked myself and let out a sigh.

I washed down thinking about what to do with everything right now. I shut off the water and got out of the shower rapping the towel around my head and slipping on my robe with my name embroidered on the back.

I walked out of the bathroom thinking about getting somthing to eat but quickly told myself my lunch was practaly dinner. 

I walked into my closet which was way bigger than I needed. I pulled down some pajamas off the top shelf and changed into them throwing the towel and robe into the dirty laundry hamper.

I walked back to my room and shut the door not wanting chica to jump up in the bed tonight.

I turned around to see the glowing of a phone lighting up a small area around the room. I walked over to the phone to see many emails, text and calls.

I will do whatever it takes to understand whats going on.

I unplugged the phone and swiped to unlock but there was a pass code and no finger scaner turned on, It was a type passcode not a four digit number code.

Smart kid.

I grabed my phone from my desk and called up Tyler thinking he could figure it out.

"Mark its late and Ethan 'was' sleeping this better be good." Tyler said as Ethan carried on in the background complaining.

"Since when did Ethan move in." I asked feeling a little left out.

"He didnt he's spending the night." Tyler said flatly. "What do you need before I change my mind and hang up."

"Whats Sean's passcode." I mumbled.

"Fucking Password." Tyler said and then the line went dead.

Figures as much.

I layed down my phone and typed in the passcode and it unlocked.

The home screen showed a blond haired teen with blue eyes fliping off who I could only guess was Sean taking the photo. But that wasn't the only thing on the home screen, there was a blonde haired girl on the teens back with an eyepatch on waveing at Sean takeing the photo.

There was a couple apps besides the basic ones you get on the home screen, swip swap, Facebook and voice recorder.

I taped on the Facebook app and it opend up showing a picture Sean posted a year ago, Sean and the same blonde haired girl wraped arms around each other both of them wearing eye patches and the text said 'septic twins forever! Love you sam!'. So the blond haired girl is Sam.

I scrolled to she a picture of the blond doing a keg stand and the text read '2:34 go felix.' So the blonde haired teen is Felix. 

I saw a picture that was posted two weeks ago of Sean and Sam both without the eyepatches on, Sams hair was now dyed green like Seans and she was giving Sean a rose. Sean was now way bigger than her and It didn't seem that Sam grew that much. The text read 'we just fought are eye infections off but sam was weaker that me and her growth was delayed while her body fought off the infection, there for she wont be able to grow anymore'. All the coments on the post was mostly hate on how ugly and discussing Sam and Sean were.

I decided to exit the Facebook app and look through the text I clicked on the most recent which was a unknown number claiming they where Lilith and begged Sean to respond.

I clicked on the second most recent text with a picture of Felix as the contact picture and the contact name was 'Swedish Cunt'. Most of the text were genuinely calm besides when Felix needed somthing, somthing as in drugs.

I went to the third recent text that had that women that showed up at the camp accusing Sean of hitting her as the contact picture, the contact name was 'waist of breath'. All the text Sean were genuinely calm, sarcastic and or concerned all while the women's was harsh, cruel and or threatening. She told Sean so many times to go kill himself and that he deserves everything that he was getting and the scary part is how nice she was acting in person compared to these text.

I whent to the fourth recent text and my heart droped as I felt the world stop around me.