I'm Trusting You: Pt 19

Jack's POV 

I heard the sounds of clapping after my headphones whent dead and tuned red faced.

I turned to look where the clapping was coming from and my embarrassed face quickly turned into fear.

I felt two hands wrap around the back of me picking me up off the ice. As I squirmed the person infront of me that was clapping stepped into the light reveling his features.

"GOD DAMN IT WADE!"

"Hey, sorry Jackie its noting personal its just business." Wade said clasping his hands together behind his back creating an echo it the silent skating arena.

"I dont owe you bullshit Wade and you know it!" I said still struggling to get out of the mans grasp that was holding me off the ground.

"That's where you are wrong, you see, felix choked." Wade said gesturing for the man to put me down.

That Swedish cunt lied. Fuck.

"Ok what do you want me to do? I cant rewind time." I said rolling my eyes as my skates finaly touched the ice due to the man putting me down.

"Well we need you to kick-back." Wade said grinning 

He knows I dont do refunds becuse I can't, I give practaly give three quarters to Sam and keep the rest for me to just get by.

"You know I can't do that Wade." 

Wade opend his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the main doors opening.

Wade and the man behind me pointed there guns at the door as Mark walked in.

"HEY! HEY! PUT YOU'RE GUNS DOWN!" I yelled knowing they were locked and loaded ready to shoot.

Marks eyes went wide and he raised his arms letting them know he wasn't going to try anything.

"Put it the fucking gun down! Do you know how much attraction you will cause shooting a three time Olympian skater?!" I panicked yelling but the real truth was I didnt want him to get shot.

Wade and the other guy put away there guns eyes not leavening Mark.

"Mark leave and keep you're fucking mouth shut." I said as Wade pointed his gun at me.

"Sean!?" Mark called out.

"We can't trust that he will keep his mouth shut and you know it." Wade said slightly hesitating with the trigger due to are past, we are good friends he wouldn't shoot me even if he had to.

"I would bet my life on him keeping his mouth shut, I trust him." I said before gulping, even though I know Wade wouldn't shoot me I don't know about the other guy. 

"Get the hell out Mark I'm trusting you." I said as mark hesitated to leave untill I shot him a glare.

"I don't trust him." Wade said pointing the gun at mark.

I took of my skate and threw it at Wade's head in one swift motion.

Wade fell to the ground and Mark was runing down to me wide eyed before I heard a gun shot behind me.

"Well fuck." Was all I managed to get out before I hit the ground and everything went black.

"SEAN HOLD ON!" Echoed along with another gun shot.

Everything was cold and dark.

((I'm sorry don't kill me for the short chapter-))