Dona From Channel Twelve: Pt 29

Mark's POV

I heard the sound of glass breaking and coughing nosies coming from behind and as soon at my eyes darted to the noise I discovered it was Sean.

"Sean!?" I called out while darting over to him holding him up sice he almost fell down and dogged all the glass shards on the ground while doing so. "Hey someone get some water!"

"YOU BETTER GET YOU'RE ASSES IN GEAR AND HELP OR I'M DROPING ALL YOU'RE BONUSES!" I yelled and everybody snapped out of there blank stares getting water and cleaning up the mess.

"Here." I handed the glass of water to Sean and guided him to the bathroom, he was still coughing between sips. "Are you ok?"

Sean didn't say anything, he just looked at me zoned out as I waved my hand in front of his face. 

I grabed his shoulder but he jumped back droping the 'thank god plastic' cup on the ground and walked into the bathroom not speaking.

I realy didn't believe he was ok so I folowed him into the bathroom.

I walked in to see Sean not in one of the stalls but hunched over one of the sinks with one hand placed on each side of the sink holding himself up as he panted trying to catch his breath. I walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder and he jumped back with wide eyes folowed by mutable steps backwards away from me.

"Look mark you can dress me up like one of you're barbies or some shit 'tomorrow' but dont touch me 'right now'. Please." Sean said and I stood in shock since he never says 'please'.

"Sean I can help." I said walking towards him slowly so I didn't startle him.

"Stop." Sean said and walked right past me to the door but I grabed his shoulder not letting him leave.

 Sean turned around and pressed me against the wall rather harshly but not enough to hurt me kissing me. Sean nibbled at my bottom lip for entrance and folowed his hands down my back untill he reached my ass.

I didn't kiss back knowing that he wasn't in his right mind and pushed him back with a grip on his shoulders not letting go.

There was silence through the room besides the small pants and gasps for air we made with locked eye contact.

"Sean you're not thinking straight." I said in a angry tone making Sean's face soften.

"I said It once and I'll say it again, don't be throwing the word 'straight' around here." Sean said in a calm and sarcastic tone pulling back through. "Mark just take me home and tell mega fagget to keep his Viagra somwhere else."

"Viagra? What are you talking about?" I thought about what Tyler told me then thought about how strange Sean was acting and the fact he had a headache this morning. "Wait don't tell me, it just clicked."

"You're a wizzard harry." Sean said sarcastically and rolled his eyes pushing my hands off his shoulders. "It only took you five hours to figure that out."

"Hey I'm old and my memory isn't what it used t be! You have to respect the elderly!" I said over dramatically.

"Please don't say anything suggesting." Sean said turning to look at me with a painfull smile.

"Do you have some sort of pedofile fedish or what?" I asked sarcastically.

"Mark." Sean spat out my name grabing the collar of my shirt. "You're not helping!"

"GUYS!" Ethan yelled bursting though the bathroom door. "MARK THEY NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU OR THERE NOT LEAVING! AND IT'S INTURUPTING THE CLASSES!"

"Ok ok ok." I said pulling Sean's hand from my shirt. "Ethan give Sean a ride home and if he tries anything just tase him." I shrugged walking out of the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sean yelled loud enough for me to hear.

As much as I wish that was a joke, it wasn't. The last thing I need is a student fucking an weak employee, Ethan is a great worker but not very good at defending himself and that doesn't mix with a reble on Viagra.

I walked out from the back and bright flashes, cameras and microphones were already poping my personal bubble.

"ARE YOU DATING YOU'RE STUDE-" "HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN TOGETHE-" "ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP SKATING-" "ARE ARE KIDS SAFE HERE?!" "ARE YOU GA-" "ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MEN!?" One after another yelled tying to get my attention.

"I GOT A BETTER QUESTION!" A familiar voice yelled and I cringed, of corse Dona from channel twelve was here. "HAVE YOU BEEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH THE STUDENT!?" 

The whole crowd gasped and looked at me putting cameras and microphones in my face eagerly awaiting my response. 

Me and Dona go way back, let me put it simple for you...

She's a Bitch

As much as I wanted to snap out on her I am still a civilized man that needs to live up to my ego.

"Listen Dona there is one thing we don't have in common." I said with a smile that could melt an old women's heart. "And that's I don't open up my legs faster then googles home page just to get the media's attention." 

The crowd broke out in 'burn', 'oooohhhh' and laughs as Dona lost her smile and threw her microphone down and stormed out of the camp with her camera man.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out channel six wannabe." I heard Sean said over the crowd to Dona.

"The kid's name is Sean McLoughlin and we are not dating nor have we been sexually active together, he is my student and I will continue to teach him untill he reatches his goal just like all the other kids. I will continue to compete and participate in the next Olympic Games. I can asure you you're children are perfectly safe, and if you have any doubts please contact me and I will do all in my power to make it better. Now If you will excuse me I have a Camp to run, good day and buh bye!" I said giving my signature wave bye with a goofy smile I always did.

I walked away as all the people folowed me yelling eagerly with more questions for me to answer. I walked into the staff only in the back as Tyler backed then up showing them the way out.

"Uh Mark-" Amy started looking at he phone.

"Title and first sentence." I said already knowing what she was looking at.

Dona always posts somthing if she gets offended.

"Pedofile can't skate, He didn't even admit his sexuality-"

"Enough." I inturupted Amy rubbing my temples on the side of my head.

Things just got a whole lot rockier...