Chapter 4: Meeting the Family

We are driving through my neighbourhood, and still will he drives I stair at his face. How did his parents make him so handsome. Gosh I'm dying. He starts talking and I stair right at his lips. I don't hear anything, my focus is only on me starring at his lips.

"Wait what sorry I wasn't listening."

"Yah your to busy starring at me, ok where do I stop," we both giggle.

"Ok stop riiiight there," I point to my house. All the house's lights were off except mine.

"I'm guessing you have a pretty bright family," he laughs at his own joke.

"Haha that was punny." We walk up to the door. I try opening it but it's lock, so I ring the door. We look at each other. He looks nervous, and he fixes his shirt. I giggle. I love how real he is not like other guys who hide there feelings. Then my mom opens the door.

"Bout time you go..,"she slowly looks at Asa.

"SURPRISE," I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Is that really him.. I mean you," she's surprised

"Yes in the flesh," he says smiling

"Come on in!" We walk in and he looks around. My mom calls everyone to the living room. My sister walks and sees are. Her jaw drops. Me and Asa look at each other and giggle. My dad's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out.

Asa clears his throat," Hi I'm Asa Butterfield and well asked Alexa if she would be my girlfriend and she approved, now I need your approval."

My dad responds," Well of course, my daughter adores you just look at her room." I started blushing. Asa looks straight at me and smiles. He gives me "I must see this" look.

"Ok you guys go upstairs and have fun," mom says. We start going up stairs. then my sister wells "try not take any baby's" I roll my eyes. I grab Asa's arm and run upstairs into my room. Asa looks creeped.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to look at you your to beautiful," I joke, he laughs. HIS LAUGH KILLS ME. "It's getting pretty late are you gonna stay or leave."

" I'll stay I have nothing else to do," we says laying on my bed. I start to blush iv never had a guy sleepover at my house. I slowly lay beside him. I could feel his warmth I come in closer. He puts his arm around me. Then i get comfortable and put my arm ion top of

his stomach. He just lay there then I put my head on his chest I could her his heart beat, it comforted me. We fell asleep without even knowing.