Chapter One: The Day Is Near

I come home from school, run upstairs , and plop down on my bed. I close my eyes and notice my iPod is still playing my favorite LCAW remix but, I just lay their enjoying the beat. My eyes suddenly open. I look straight at my calendar. It's Asa Butterfield's meet and greet tomorrow! OH MY GOSH WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!

" Should I wear my Asa Butterfield t-shirt, NO THEN ILL LOOK TO CREEPY! I just wear my mint blue skirt with a white t-shirt and my white vans. He won't know I'm trying to match his eyes it's like a ninja attach, WAPOW,"I think/giggle to myself.

Then I sigh, there it is that warm tingly painful feeling called love, but is it really love him if I truly don't know him. Yes I know him to a hardcore fangirl point but I want to know the things he wasn't told anybody, his secrets, his true feelings. Again there it is that feeling, but then that feeling suddenly goes away when my big sister (she is like a year older then me I'm 16 and she is 17) my door.

"ITS DINNER TIME," Jessica yells.

"Ok, damn don't yell I'm coming Jessica," I roll my eyes and look the pictures of Asa I have on my wall and I took a breath and walked out the door.

" Haha why the hell do u spend so much time on that guy Alexa, he doesn't even know you exist,"'she says in an attitude I just hate. I run down stairs trying not to scratch her eyes out. I just hate when people mess with Asa just to piss me off. Why can't people understand that us Asanator's can kill people for Asa.

We were all sitting at the dinning table. Me, my mom, my dad, my sister. We never talk at dinner, I think it's because everyone is just tried but my sister brought up something.

"Mom, Dad I get a REAL boyfriend like not one that brings me to one date and then just ditched me"

"Honey you need to know this person, u can't just date this person just because he is "Hot" on the outside, this might sound cheesy but your face gets old and ugly but the beauty inside is always beautiful, this is for you to Alexa," our Dad says.

I ask , " So I can date too, Dad?"

"Yes darling but just remember I have to see him before you start dating"

" Ok," I roll my eyes.

I go back upstairs and run into the darkens ok my room and just say on the ground. I close my eyes and thing of Asa. His touch , his warmth, his breath, his lips, his skin, his eyes.