Chapter 3: YES

"Where do you wanna go," he asks, I could hear it in his voice that he wanted to choose.

"I don't know I'm not the best at choosing restaurants," I lied

"Ok I'll surprise you." We get to the "surprise restaurant". It was a BBQ place. Is wasn't packed and it wasn't empty. It was perfect. We walked in and the smell of food it's our faces his stomach rumbles, we laughed. The waiter comes up to us.

She asks ,"Table for two?"

"Yes thank you," he responds looking at me, I smile.

"Romantic?"

"Surprise us!" We start walking past everyone.Crap we are going to the romantic table. Oh gosh It's gonna be so awkward. I start walking slower. I'm so nervous. He grabs my hand and starts running. The waiter was so far. I feel like I'm in a movie. "That Feeling" is back. I smile.

We get to our table. We sit down and the waiter gives us the menu. Then for a moment just starred into each other's eye. His eyes look red.

" Arent your contacts annoying right now," I ask him

"Yah but beauty is pain."

"Are you kidding me, your beautiful with glasses, PUT THEM ON!

"Ooohhhh I'm beautiful," he starts to play with his hair like a girl. We start to laugh.

"You know what I mean, I push his arm," I love this I'm finally getting to know him how I wanted to.

" Ok I'll put them on." He takes his glasses and his lens case out of his shirt pocket and takes his lenses out and puts his glasses on.

"There we go." The waiter comes over and asks us what we want. Asa looks at me.

"What do you want Alexa," I shrug, "ok we'll have the special." I smile. Why is he so perfect. Why can't I stop smiling, it makes me wanna cry out of happiness. "That Feeling" hasn't left my heart. At last it make me wanna smile, at last it makes me wanna swim in warm hugs. Not kill myself.

"So Alexa, you have any siblings," he asks.

"Yes a sister, we don't really get along, do," I stop

"What, do I have siblings?"

"Yah but I already know you do," we giggle, I start to blush and look down.

He puts his hand on my cheek,smiles, and says," You blush a lot don't you."

I look up and say " Only for the people I truly love, the people who make me feel warm inside." He smiles and look into both my eyes. He takes a deep breath, fixes his glasses.

" I would never do this but I think you could be the one,"he says nervously, my heart starts pounding "That Feeling" is stabbing me. " Well you go out with me."

"Aren't we out already?"

"No like be my ...girlfriend," he says and smiles. I start tearing up. ME OUT OF ALL THE ASANATORS IN THE WORLD HE PICKS ME!

"YES, OF COURSE YES,"I say crying, " but u have to meet my dad first."

"Ok I'm ok with that."

The waiter comes and serves us our dinner. Then the waiter stairs at Asa. She looked like she finally figured out who he was. Then we look at our plates a HUGE burger, bigger then our mouths can fit. We smile at each other.

"Challenge Accepted," I say, he nodes. I take a huge bite, my mouth was covered in ketchup.

"Messy eater?"I look up not noticing my face. Oops I think, I wipe my mouth with a napkin.

"Sorry," I look embarrassed, he giggles. It ok

After finishing me and him were dying our stomach were so bloated. Then my sister texted me.

Jessica: Where are you?

Alexa: Sorry I'm out

Jessica: Ugh with who

Alexa: you'll see at home

Jessica: this person better be worth it

Alexa: Oh he is, gtg bye 😘

Jessica: byeee 😽

The waiter brings the check and I put the money down. Asa gives me a weird look.

"I hate the stereotypical guy has to pay on the first date stuff." He smiles and nods. We get up and we go to his car. I show him to my house. I so nervous/happy.