Chapter 1

Hello everyone I hope you are doing well in this weird time. This is an important update. I am restarting this book again! Because I wrote this book when I was quite young and reading the book I wrote made me cringe and I hated it. I am rewriting this book however it will be the same concept just different writing. More matured writing. The start is quite the same but it changes through the middle so please, please, PLEASE read this book again from the start if you wish to continue reading. Thank you for all the votes and I wish you all well in this hard time. xxx

Enjoy

<3
————————————————

"Wait, please. I can't take anymore!" Screamed (Y/N) as her stepfather placed a hot knife on her arm. She screamed in pain as she watched her arm become red and blotchy from the smouldering heat of the knife. Tears of pain came streaming down her bruised face as she whimpered in fear. Her stepfathers voice boomed around the house, "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU WHORE." He screamed into her face. The smell of drugs and alcohol come off of his body, like a radiating energy.

(Y/N) POV Thoughts

I ran back into my room gripping my arm tightly where the hot knife was placed. I watched as the skin on my arm began to come off in red flakey bits, I knew that this burn was definitely a third or even worse, a four degree burn and that it would take a hell lot of time to heal. I wish I was stronger than this, if only I could run away or escape without him noticing...it was only a matter of time.

If my mother had only lived long enough to see all the horrible things he does to me, he would be locked up...I could be free. But was only a mere dream, just a wish. A wish that would never be granted.

My mother had passed away when she gave birth to me, I guess that's why my stepdad calls me a killer.

I guess he's not wrong, if I wasn't given birth to Mum would still be alive. It's all my fault, I wish I was never born. I wish I didn't exist. I had no one to talk to, no one that would listen to my pain. What was the point in this? Why not just end my horrible life?

The only companion I have right now is my dog, Shadow. He's always been my companion, ever since I was young he was with me. He's a big dog, a husky.

He's the only one I can trust right now.

If only I knew what it was like to have a loving family, to be safe.

To feel safe.

————————————————
This was one of the cringe ones that I didn't change much haha ;)
Enjoy this short chapter because longer chapters will be coming soon.

<3