Wedding Plans

"Weasley, what're you doing here?! How did you get my address?!" Draco Malfoy looked me over with shock.

"Oliver gave it to me, I wanted to have a little chat," I said as politely as I could.

"Oi, who is it?" I groaned as Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson came into view over Draco's shoulders. Their eyes widened with shock as I gave a polite nod of my head, god damn I hate my life.

"What's the weasel doing here?" Blaise remarked curiously.

"I've been wondering that since I opened the door," Draco muttered back.

"I came to ask you a question Draco," I put on my best fake smile as I regarded the three former Slytherins with distaste.

"Let him in Draco...we don't bite much," Pansy joked as she stared at me. I gulped, suddenly this idea didn't sound appealing, I was going to kill George for suggesting this...bloody bastard.

Draco stepped aside slightly, "come in....Fred." I was stunned, was he trying to be as polite as I was? I stepped inside his small apartment and noticed all the furniture was black leather, it looked nice against the white walls I suppose. Draco pointed me over to the couch as he, Pansy, and Blaise sat around me; a glass appeared and filled itself with some water which Draco handed to me.

"So tell me, why are you here Weasley?" Draco drawled as he leaned into his chair.

"I'm here to invite you to our wedding, Riley's and mine. It'd mean a lot to her if you came," I stated as I fished around my pockets for the invitation I had and placed it on the small coffee table in front of me.

"Not in your dreams!" Draco snorted as the other two snickered silently.

I sighed, "look. I know we don't like each other—"

"On the contrary, I've actually gone to appreciate you and your twin. I wouldn't call it like or friendship but...I have a high tolerance of you. Riley's high praises of you two has worn off on me I suppose..." Draco shrugged slightly.

"Then why have you been such a complete ass to my family still?!" I practically shouted.

"Old habits die hard and I didn't really realize what Riley was talking about until about seventh year, I apologize now though," Draco held up his hands slightly.

I sighed, I couldn't believe him, I shook my head slightly as I sat there. "Why are you here? Really here I mean," Pansy whispered.

"While making the guest list for the wedding I noticed one thing, Riley only has three people that would be sitting on her side of the aisle. Everyone else is in the wedding party and then the rest is my family, and I know she won't admit it but we both know Riley enough to know that she wishes you would be there. So please, don't do this for me, or us. Do this for Riley, come to the wedding for Riley. It'd mean more than you could ever imagine to her," I rattled off as fast as possible.

The three Slytherins exchanged looks before Blaise and Pansy regarded me with a slight bit of sympathy upon their faces. "Please, I just want to make Riley happy. Things are already rocky as it is with this wedding and other things going on, I don't want to see her miserable when she looks out through the assembled guests and realizes that its practically only my family out there and have her add that to the long list of horrible things I've done to her. I can imagine the look on her face and I just...It hurts, please, I'm practically begging here." I thought I was going to lose it as I continued to ramble. Pansy looked like she was about to cry, Blaise looked sympathetic and Draco regarded me curiously before laughing slightly.