Train

Jungkook was already late for work, and the fact that the lift he was taking had broken down mid travel didn't make him feel any better. He sighed shaking his head as the stress began to bubble up to the surface and his face had begun to show his discomfort and anxiety. Jungkook was supposed to arrive at his work at four o'clock A.M and it was five thirty. When he woke up late he stressed enough, but life just had to throw this at him. "Great" He mumbled.

There were only a few people on the train as it was pretty early in the morning and Jungkook got to observe everyone. There was one woman, a look of annoyance rested on her face as she held, what Jungkook assumed what her daughter's hand. The daughter(?) was kicking her legs back and forth as she waited patiently for the train to begin moving again. There was an old man, looking like he was around his late fifties, who was reading a book with eyebrows furrowed as he wanted to get to wherever he was headed as soon as possible.

Then there was a boy who caught Jungkook's attention the most. His perfectly shaped eyes were looking at his phone as he bit into the apple that was resting in his hands. The boy looked the calmest out of everyone on the train, even the little girl. Jungkook grew curious as he observed the boy closer, and curiosity killed the cat.

Jungkook smiled and stood up from his seat making his way to the boy who sat near the back of the train. He sat down next to him, also taking out his phone.

Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook and furrowed his eyebrows. Okay...? He thought. Why did he just sit next to me? "Um... Hello?" 

Jungkook's eyes widened, not knowing what to do he turned to face the boy and flashed him his bunny smile. "Hi!" He waved his hand awkwardly.

Confused, Taehyung decided to ignore Jungkook and go back to his phone, swiping left or right on the boys he saw on Tinder. 

Jungkook noticed this and smirked to himself. He leaned closer. "So... You're single AND into guys?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Taehyung looked over again, annoyance replaced the confusion on his face. "What are you doing?"

Jungkook smirked again, but this time he took the apple from Taehyung's hands and threw it up, catching it flawlessly after. Jungkook hummed, looking at Taehyung again. "I don't really know. I'm bored." He shrugged, taking a bite out of Taehyung's apple, and sensually winking after.

Taehyung glared, taking his apple away from Jungkook's grip and biting it. "Mine." He looked back on his phone.

Jungkook just won't give up. "You want to talk? Looks like we'll be stuck on this train for a while." Jungkook leaned back into the seat.

Taehyung looked over again. "Can you just leave me al-"

"So what's your name? My name is Jungkook." He retracted his hand out for Taehyung to take.

Taehyung sighed in defeat, turning his phone off and slipping it into his pocket. "Taehyung." He took Jungkook's hand and shook it once, before pulling away.

"So, where are you heading? When this train actually starts moving, that is." Jungkook asked Taehyung curiously.

Taehyung shrugged, "Wasn't really planning on going anywhere. Just a walk I guess."

Jungkook responded with an 'Oh' and tried to come up with more to say, he didn't want the conversation to just end like that. "I'm on my way to work." He added, shrugging after.

Taehyung nodded taking another bite of his apple. He took his phone out and opened Tinder again. When he realized Jungkook didn't take his eyes off of him, he slowly turned over to look at the boy. "Yes?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"How old are you?" Jungkook tilted his head.

Taehyung sighed, looking back at his phone. "Twenty-two."

Jungkook, again, never took his eyes off of Taehyung. He hummed. "Hyung~" He batted his eyelashes as he leaned against Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung shrugged him off and Jungkook's weight came to Taehyung's thighs. 

Taehyung grunted. "Get off me."

"But, Hyung~" Jungkook whined.

"Why the fuck are you calling me that?"

Jungkook got up from Taehyung's thighs and leaned back into the bench he was sitting at.  He smirked. "What? You'd rather have me call you Da-"

"Don't finish that," Taehyung said through gritted teeth and he averted his gaze back to his phone.

"I'm just trying to get your attention, Daddy~" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung's face turned red, as he turned around, glaring at Jungkook. He shook his head when Jungkook smirked. "Bitch."

Jungkook frowned. "Don't call baby a bitch. Dat's a meanie word."

"Oh, so you're a baby now?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "When are they gonna fix the damn train?" He whined.

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "So now you want to leave?" He smirked. "You want Daddy to leave baby all alone?" Taehyung teased.

Now it was Jungkook's time to blush. "Shut up." He grumbled.

Taehyung set his phone down and put his hands up in defense. "Hey, you started this." He laughed.

"Bitch."

"Oh, so I'm the bitch now? I thought bitch was a meanie word?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "I will cut you." He warned.

Taehyung tried but failed to conceal his laughter. He burst out in chuckles, he clutched his chest as he fell on the train floor. He was cackling, rolling around in the process. 

"What's so funny about me threatening to cut you?!" Jungkook screamed earning gazes from everyone on the train. Jungkook apologized and lowered his voice. "Get back up here!" He whisper yelled.

Taehyung's laughter only grew. "O-oh, my god! Hahaha!! J-Jungkook!" He said between fits of laughter.

"What?" He pouted, balling up his fists and stomping his foot.

And apparently, that made Taehyung laugh harder. "Y-you really are a b-baby."

"Shut up!!"

When Taehyung calmed down, he sat next to Jungkook on the bench. They had a small argument about everything that took place and they both kind of laughed about it.

After everything, only two hours went by and the staff came to fix the train. Jungkook and Taehyung bid goodbye, exchanging phone numbers as they could become friends after this.

"Goodbye, baby boy!" Taehyung yelled across the subway. 

Jungkook's cheeks became red, he hesitated but he decided to tease Taehyung back. "Bye, Daddy~"

Sorry, I took a break from updating this, I was fixing my other book. And I'm feeling insecure about my writing more and more and it's making me not want to write at all anymore. *Sigh* 

BUT I'LL STILL WRITE BECAUSE UGH

Anyways, I (J)hope you have a good day/night/whatever. <3