Solitude

It was still night, when Jason made his way out of the cold lake, one hand around his machete, the other carrying Freddy's lifeless head. He looked at what was left of the place, where he had died, where he had suffered. He looked at what was left of his home.

Nothing was left.
Camp Crystal Lake was burned down completely. Not even one single hut was standing anymore.

Right then and there, Jason felt helpless. Helpless and alone. Of course he always felt alone. The only person, who had ever cared for him, his mother, was dead. But this feeling was different. It felt even worse than anything he had ever felt before. It felt like something was missing. It felt like his heart might have shattered into millions of pieces and Jason just couldn't point out why.

The killer carelessly threw Freddy's head on the ground, before sitting down in the dirt. Jason looked around. He could still see a few flames here and there, devouring everything that hadn't been burnt down completely. Looking up at the sky, he caught sight of two or three stars before they were swallowed by the smoke, that the fire had produced.
Laying his focus back on the flames, Jason felt sick. He didn't want to be here anymore.
Grabbing his machete tightly with one hand, the killer used his other to help himself up and left the remains of Camp Crystal Lake. He left without looking back, Freddy's head still laying in the dirt, face forming a terrible grimace. His eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in shock and pain.

As Jason strayed through the woods, he got farther and farther away from the place he knew. The moon only gave a little bit of light as it shone through the treetops, just enough light for the man to see a few feet in front of him. He didn't know where he was or where he was going though. It made the Jason feel so helpless and alone, it stressed him out.

Walking even further into the dark forest, Jason could feel his heart racing. He stumbled to a tree in front of him, clutching his chest. It hurt so much, but the killer didn't know what caused the pain. As he suddenly felt dizzy, Jason slumped down. He leaned his back against the tree he had been using to keep himself from tripping, his breathing hot and loud under his mask. Gently pulling his machete to his chest, Jason tried to calm himself down. His own heartbeat was ringing in his ears and the man felt like he was going to faint. Everything around Jason was spinning wildly and he struggled to keep his eyes open.

As his eyes opened and closed for the last time, Jason could hear a faint laugh. Jason's head fell to the side as the exhaustion took over him and he was taken to another world..