"Y/N! We are gonna be late and you still need to eat breakfast."

I opened the door and saw Taehyung leaning on the wall with his backpack ready to leave.

He looked at me disapprovingly.

"That is a bit short, don't you think?" 

"Oh, you don't like it? I brought it for you."

"Oh no baby, I love it but you know what I think about- never mind I love it."

I picked up my backpack and pecked his cheek before walking out the room and heading down the stairs towards the kitchen.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's Pov:

"So if you summarise this part,I will do this part and then we can combine them in a word file." I told him.

"Noted." Baekhyun smiled at me.

The bell went and I was about to leave but Baekhyun looked at me so I stopped.

"Talk to you later."

"See you l-" I was about to say see you later but Taehyung decided to back hug me. Making me stop.

"Hey baby." He smiled at me.

He held my hand and dragged me out to the hallway before walking towards the cafeteria. I hate when I have to walk with him because I have to deal with all the girls staring at him.

"Lets sit there." Taehyung pointed to a table.

"Hey!" IU greeted us and I smiled at her.

"Hi guys." Yoongi said.

"Y/N-ah, I left my brownie for you again." Jungkook smiled at me and I quickly took it and ate it.

"God I love brownies." I smiled happily.

IU turned to face me before talking.

"You know...I heard you had difficulties meeting new people. So if you feel uncomfortable at any time with me in the group just let me know. Okay?"

I smiled at her and she held my hand.

"You are part of the group now IU. If you make Jungkook happy then I am glad you are." She smiled back at me.

"That's so sweet." She says before gently removing her hands from mine.

I was about to talk to Yoongi when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Daisy?

(The nurse in case you have forgotten)

"Hey Y/N could you come with me for a second?" She asked and I nodded.

I picked up my backpack and stood up which caught everyone's attention. I looked at Taehyung asking if I could go and he nodded. The others couldn't understand what was going on but quickly resumed back to what they were doing, we walked through the cafeteria and then the hallway.

"So...I see you are doing better now Y/N."

"Yeah, but only when I am with a specific person is that bad?"

"No, it isn't Y/N but it is risky. You should try get some independence so if that person does leave then you are not lost."

"Yeah, you are right." I was about to say something else when she stopped. In front of the principles door?

"Okay darling, the principal want to talk to you and Irene about something serious."

'N-n-no I-irene I c-can, I do-don't w-want t-to." I started to stutter again, I didn't want to face Irene right now not after the message she sent me.

"Y/N, look at me. It is for the best."

I started to panic so I ran away while looking down well I was running. Until I bumped into someone that is. I looked up and saw Taehyung.

"Y-you d-did this d-didn't y-you?" I said while crying.

"I did what was best for you Y/N..."

"I told you to ignore it?!"

"I told you I wouldn't let her get away with this."

"Step aside Taehyung, I am not going in there."

"No." He simply stated which made me angry.

I pushed and hit him but I ended up getting pinned against the locker.

"Let me go!" I screamed.