8

Note for readers: This story will be basically always told by Ámbar so I won't be putting "Ámbar's POV" anymore. If it's another character telling the story I will say.

xXx

One of Emilia's strengths was her speed, she skated faster than anyone I knew. And even though I call myself an amazing skater, keeping up with her was hard.
Add that to her fury and following her on our way back to the mansion was now a challenge.

I tried to stop her, make her give up her idea of talking to those two but she didn't listen to me. She simply skating and skating until we arrived at the gates of the mansion, where she sent me a look making me unlock them as fast as I could.

By this time I had already quit trying to change her mind. She was stubborn and maybe right. They did need to hear one or two things...

We sat on one of the benches, changing from out skates to our boots and headed inside.
As expected Luna and Simón were on the couch watching a movie.

"Oh look if it isn't just what I was looking for!" She exclaims walking in their direction.
They both turn around, looking at her.
"What do you want, Emilia?" Luna replies in her newly acquired superior tone.

"I should be asking you that, Lunita! What do you want? Other than to stop being a loser?"
Luna got up being followed by Simón who had stopped the movie. Wise decision given the situation he was about to put himself in.

We were then facing each other.
"I didn't do anything to you that leads you to start making fun of me in my own house!" Luna complaint crossing her arms. Simón placed a hand in her shoulder in sign of support.
"That's where you are wrong. If you did something to my friend, that means you did something to me. And you two messed with my friend, so now you have to hear from me!"

Simón was about to protest when Emilia placed a hand up, making it clear that for his own good he should shut up.
"Who do YOU think you are to go around and tell rumors about Ámbar, hum? No, actually what do you have to do with her life?
Nothing, right? Right! If you don't have anything to do in your miserable life, I honestly couldn't care less but I hope you think twice before you pull one of those again. Because I promise you now that I am back, I don't intend to leave, and unlike you losers who say you are all good and love, but then stab people in the back, I am Ámbar's real friend. So I will defend her with everything I have!"

"I didn't start any rumors, I just..." Luna started trying to argue but was quickly shushed by Emilia.
"Stop. Stop. Stop! I don't really want to hear you or your excuses. I just came to leave you this warning. Think well before you mess with her again! Now I am done with you, so please leave because I need to have a word with this one here."

Emilia points to Simón who gulped and took a step back. Luna opened and closed her mouth like a fish, looking between Emilia abd Simón who eventually nodded.
"I will be in the kitchen..." She let him know while exiting.
"You won't be needed..." Emilia replied, waving sarcastically at her.

"So it's just us now..." She started.
"Look, Emilia, I..."
"I talk first! Then I decide whether I want to listen to you or even let you breath afterwards."
The power Emilia had on them was unbelievable. If this was another situation with someone else I would have started laughing. Simón's face was priceless.

"I don't have anything to do with what happens between you and Ámbar. You are both adults who can make your own decisions. And when you make those decisions you have to face them. You don't run away from them. You think you can sleep with Ámbar and then leave her like she was some doll or something? You think you can be that intimate with her and then let all of your so friends make fun of her and acuse her of being some king of rapist? Do you think that's right? Answer!"