4

Ámbar's POV

Saying that I woke up feeling amazing the next morning would be an understatement...
My head hurt a bit, my muscles were a bit sore, the light coming from the windows was annoying but none of that matters. All that mattered was that a rather heavy and cute Mexican was sleeping next or better on top of me.
He had his left arm wrapped around my waist, securing me in place, almost as if he was claming me as his. His head was on my shoulder and his little snores made me tickle.
Even though he was only wearing his boxers, he felt harm, too much actually, which was probably what woke me up.
Carefully I untangled myself from him, finding he was a heavy sleeper.

I headed to the bathroom, a smile following me and showing itself on the mirror. For the first time in a long while I enjoyed looking at my reflexion there. My face was glowing, something more than satisfaction expressed in my features.
In this light spirit, I entered the shower, quickly washing myself, remembering and reliving the moments from the night before.
I touched my neck, recalling the demanding, yet always sweet, kisses Simón had left there the night before.
I washed my head, imagining Simón's hands and how he always caressed my hair when he kissed me. Even the few time he was rougher, trying to get us even more close.

The water ran down my body, bringing a memory, even if a bit more foggy, of his hands for every inch of my body. Because I am almost sure he didn't miss a thing.
However, it's wasn't the sound of the drops I heard. My head was too distracted, his soft and well... sexy voice whispering on my ear never leaving my mind.

God, you are so beautiful!

The things you do to me, Ámbar...

Do I make you feel good, Ámbar?

You won't want anyone else when I am done with you...

Oh was he right... I didn't have anyone before him but I had absolutely no reason to want to. Could it get any better? Maybe but only with him.
A real wide smile filled my face followed by an even bigger eye roll in my mind.

What in the world did you do, Ámbar?

Little to nothing will this change, I thought. How wrong was I back then...
What I was sure about and proved to be true, was that apparently spending the night as intimately as it can get with someone, still doesn't make that person be more understanding with you.

I found that out when I returned to the bedroom, wearing my underwear and Simón's shirt from last night.
I know I know don't judge me. Even the Queen of Dark and Ice has weaknesses. Mine start and end with Simón Álvarez. It was as cheesy as it could get but it did make me feel powerful and a winner. Which let's face it, I was.

Simón was waking up at that moment. He rubbed his eyes, looking around a bit confused. When his eyes laid on me, realization hit him.
I sat on the bed, a smirk on my face.

"Good morning..." I said in a light and amused tone. You had to see his eyes at this point, they were wide open and it almost looked like he had the devil in front of him. He didn't but it was close enough.

He got up really quickly which, given the fact that he drank about as much as I did and he didn't seem like someone who had that habit, was terrible idea. He took his hands to his head, both because of the headache and his latest realization.

He paced back and front for a bit, mumbling something under his breath, which was amusing given the fact that he only had his boxers on and I could appreciate everything I had the night before only now on plain daylight.
He finally came to a stop, right in front of me, still sitting on the same spot on the bed.

"You and I? We? Oh... This was bad..."
"I wouldn't say it was bad. It was amazing actually. I recall you saying that a few time last night..." I teased, leaning a bit in his direction.
"No, Ámbar! Stop! This was a mistake. Nothing of this should have happened!" He exclaimed a bit angry, gesturing between us.
His words hit me a bit but I kept the same expression.

"Who says it shouldn't have happened? We did it. It's done!"
"Yes, because of you!"
I got up, standing in front of him. Now that I didn't have any shoes, it was clear that we did have quite a height difference.
I crossed my arms, anger boiling inside of me.
"Exxxxcuse me, did you just say this was my fault?"
"Yes! It was..." I shushed him before he could continue, placing a hand in his shoulder.
"If I recall correctly, you were the one who dragged me from the party, all the way up the stairs to push me again that door over there and kiss me. Which was the beginning of all of this that happened between us. So don't play the victim here, Simón. This wasn't rape. You wanted it, I wanted it." I took a step closer to him, and he didn't move. We were now only inches away.
"And don't pretend you didn't enjoy yourself, Simón. I know you did. Because no matter what you say, you want me, not just yesterday but always. You just don't want to admit."

He gulped and shivered. Clearly feeling the effect of my words and proximity.
"It's doesn't matter what I want, Ámbar. You manipulated the situation. You manipulated me into this happening."
"You mean the little teasing from yesterday? Oh, how cute... If you fell for it, which we both know you did, is because you are completely jealous of me. You just couldn't stand the thought of other hands touching me so you did it yourself. Stop lying... It's such an ugly thing to do..."

"You..." He pointed at me and shook his head. "You know what? Yes I did want you, I did fall on your trap and in your little games. My bad. Once again you just used me to your satisfaction. It could have been anyone apparently, but I was the weak one who fell. But this doesn't changes a thing. If much it proves that you really have no limits and continue that mean person!"
"I cannot believe you are continuing to play that card, Simón... Stop playing the victim! We had sex because we both wanted! If I wanted to have anyone else I could have. You think I teased you, why? Obviously because I knew just how jealous you can get. And you? You fell for it because, no matter how many times you keep telling yourself that I mean and worthless, you just can't get me out of your head. It doesn't matter to you. Because you desire me. Just as much as I do you..." I leaned closer and closer to him while talking, to the point where our noses were touching and our lips almost touching.

I could see how his body reacted to me, to my voice, to my words. He couldn't fight it. At that moment he wanted to kiss me. And oh if I wanted to kiss him too... I had missed those lips so much. Got to taste them again the night before but was craving them already.

We stayed like that for a moment, only staring at each other, a slight movement from devouring each others lips.
And when I thought it was finally going to happen, he backed away, turning his back to me and walking around the room.

I stood there as I watched him pick up his pants and put them on as fast as could, them his socks and shoes.
"So you are leaving like this? And you say I am the cold hearted one..."
He was looking around like an insect, confused, searching for something.
His shirt, which I was wearing but apparently he hadn't noticed.
When he turned to me, ready to say something was when he found what he was looking for.

He examined me for a moment, from head-to-toe, his eyes wide and bright with desire. He then looked away and coughed, turning his gaze back to me.
"I... hum... I need my shirt, Ámbar. Please..." He asked, his posture too correct and his voice too stiff. He was controlling himself.

I pointed to myself. "You want this?"
He nodded once and an idea crossed my mind.
He was going to leave, but that would be in my terms.
"Okay..." I shrugged and loosened the first button and then the other, every single one until the shirt was opened and my underwear was on display underneath it.
I took it off and simply handed it to him.

He picked it up and threw me a black dress I had laying on top of my chair. I ignored him.
He turned around, dressed the shirt, picked up his tux coat and turned to me again.
He started pacing to the door and when he was about to open it, something hit him.
He turned around, walking in my direction. He stopped in front of me, now with my arms crossed examining his every move. "I have to go..." He whispered and kissed me quickly on the lips, before leaving, this time for good.