Murder Of Mr. Kim/Our Little Date. Pt.1

Y/N-Your Name
L/N-Last Name

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲         ╲⠀  ╲⠀╲    ☾⋆

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。

∗ ▫︎∘✧ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ's ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋʟɪsт ✧∘▫︎∗

☑︎ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ

☑︎ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ/ɴ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

◽︎ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʏ/ɴ's ʟɪғᴇ

◽︎ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏ/ɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

◽︎ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏ/ɴ (∩˃o˂∩)♡

◽︎ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ?
☝︎
ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs.

╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲
⠀ ╲⠀╲ ☾⋆.˚ ⠀ ╲ ⋆。 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀ ⊹ ⠀. ☆ ╲⠀╲ ⋆⠀╲ ╲

Haechan's POV.

It was a Friday afternoon in Seoul and of course I have a lot to do. Meaning by of course watching Y/N in history class out the blinds. Cause clearly her suck ass history teacher Mr.Kim Namjoon who she hates, love closing the window and blinds. By this period she always be on her phone or talking to Jay her other little friend. He's from some clique called 'Day6' or something like that. Him and his group of friends call their self's that.

The more I watch Y/N and Jay talk the more information I got. Clearly, they are talking about some party this weekend at Zelo's mansion. A boy from another clique called 'B.A.P'. (A/N- Also, y'all stan B.A.P/Underrated Kings💙😭) B.A.P the bad boys of the schools and it almost sounded like Y/N fangirling. "Jay, we need to go to this party! Let's tell Jisung this after class when we go to lunch!" I heard Y/N say loudly to Jay. "Actually, after class I gotta sit with my other friends. You probably won't see me at the party." Jay said as I see Y/N's smile drop.

"But, we been talking about going together all week! Now, you're going to ditch me and Jisung for your little new friends! I hate you, Jay! You're just like everyone else in this school full of perfect! Go have fun with your new friends and never come back!" Y/N yelled as everyone in the classroom stared at her. Jay didn't do or say anything. So, we all know I'm changing up to kill Jay and his little squad first. He hurt the most precious jewel to me and now I'm going to hurt him.