Epilogue

A new beginning!

I turn the page and start a new life.

I forget the past and and look ahead for happy future.

I keep and hide my secrets and burry them inside of me and forget about them forever.

This travel is the beginning of a new life.

This high school is a second chance to live like all the teenagers of my age.

I'm Amarilis Dimorat, and at sixteen, I'm already broken and disgusted from life. I attempted suicide many times to be saved each time and to be stucked with therapists and conselours. I lost everyone in my life who could bring back the smile to my lips.

My father is an alcholic who beats me and mum, and who raped and killed with his own hands his daughter. My proper father killed my little sister Nikolina after beating her to death. My father was a brilliant man who has a very nice post in a factory, and who loved me and mum. But someday, he said he met some old friend of his that he brought home. I then was only six. That 'friend' was the black ticket to drive my life and my family's one to hell. He pulled dad with him to the nearest bar of our neighborhood in Rosewood. Each day after work, my father would skip my lessons of piano and leave mum alone with her housework tasks to go to the bar with his friend, only to come back at mid nights drunk and unable to from a coherent word. Afterwards that friend pulled my father with him to a casino causing to my father to resign and leave his work and post in that factory.

I spent hours hugging my teddy bear, with my ear sticked against my bedroom's wall listening to mum and dad's yell and argue about him not leaving his work for that casino. And I knew by the second that dad was selling drugs, and when mum tried to tell him to stop from hanging out with that friend he...

*FLASHBACK.*

I was hugging Poopy tightly while drawing a bird in a paper when I suddenly heard noises and yells for mommy and daddy's bedroom. I ignored them and focused on the feathers of my bird. But by seconds it became hard to focus on anything but mommy and daddy's yells. I got up from my pink plastic chair then tiptoed to my wall and tried to over hear their yells.

"THAT FRIEND MANIPULATED YOU AND PLAYED WITH YOUR MIND WITHOUT YOU KNOWING." Mommy yelled."NOW LOOK AT YOURSELF! AN ALHOLIC FATHER SELLING DRUGS. HOW DO YOU WANT OUR DAUGHTER'S EDUCATION TO LOOK LIKE WHEN HER OWN FATHER IS THE WORSE EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW."

There was a long silence before I hear mommy's screams and agonazing yells. My heart raced at skyrockets' speed when I tiptoed to my door and turned the knob slowly, I shushed Poopy who was still hanging in arms then tiptoed to Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. The door was wide open and...

"Why are you crying, mommy?" I asked hugging Poopy tightly while looking at Daddy who the eyes were bloodshot and the clothes dirty, and who couldn't stand straight, and stumbled every now and then."Daddy, are you sick?"

"You little whore." Daddy muttered through gritted teeth."Can't you mind your own business, huh?" Daddy yelled stumbling towards me.

"Daddy, you are scaring me." I cried burrying my head in Poopy while taking few steps back.

"So now I'm a monster, huh?" He yelled only few feet seperating us."I will show you what monsters are able to do." He smirked before lifting me up from my neck and dropping Poopy down.

He was tightning his grip on my neck and it was growing very difficult to breath.

"Robert, NO." Mommy cried taking his hand in her. Daddy slapped her strongly across the cheek leaving a tomato red mark of his hand. His slap was so strong that it made mommy loose her balance and fall down unconsious.