Chapter IV: First Day Of U.A

=-= Izuku's POV =-=

"Izuku, Izuku!" I heard Kacchan say as I walking outside for recess with him. "So, will you get a quirk?"
"W-well..." I started. My voice being squicky and filled with sadness.
"Hm?" He encouraged me to tell him, he
is my friend, so I better tell him.
"I-I... I won't get one..." I said quietly, scared of him not accepting me being my friend.
"Don't worry, Izuku!" He said with a bright smile, "I'm gonna call you Deku, it means useless but because of that, I will be your hero!" He exclaimed and I was smiling. He always knew how to make me smile. 

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face. Covering my eyes with my right arm, I soon smile at that dream. Kacchan... He is special to me. I don't know how this guy is special to me, but I guess I'll find out. 
"Izuku! Time for breakfast, so hurry up and get ready!" I heard my mum shout. I yell back that I'll get ready. Doing my normal morning routine, I was grinning non-stop as I thought about actually going to U.A High! A top-notch school for the hero courses. Getting my toast and eating it, I decided to pack my things and I was at the front door, with my mum seeing me out.
"Izuku, you sure you got everything? You didn't just pack action figures?" She asked before I went ahead outside.
"Yes mum, now have a good day!" I exclaimed happily and went off to my high school. I had some time to spear as I sat down on one of the seats on the train and I randomly went to Kacchan. I remember when he came over to my apartment and also finding out he eavesdropped on me and All Might that day. The whole break had been weird with me and Kacchan. He has been texting me - somehow knowing my number - and asking when we can hang out. I agree sometimes but other times I had to help out my mum so I didn't go. But when we did... I sometimes catch him getting flustered around me and we would talk about things, and I would ramble. But he didn't try to stop me. Just what happened to Kacchan? I want the old him back...

I was now in the hallway for my class, and when I found it, the doors were huge. Are giants here as well? I thought. I gulped and without thinking of anything else, I opened to door to Kacchan and a blue-haired boy arguing. Something about disrespecting the property... Soon enough, the bluenette with glasses noticed me.
"Oh, it's him," he said and I flinched. The class then looked at me and I got even more nervous.
"O-oh, uh, h-hi," I said, rubbing my hand behind my neck. That guy soon marched over to me, introducing himself.
"I'm Tenya Iida, what's your name?" Iida asked me, kind of demanding me.
"O-oh, well nice to meet you, I'm Izuku Midoriya," I introduced myself back shyly. 
"I remember that messy hair from anywhere," I heard a girl say behind me. I turn around to see the same girl who tried to offer me some points that she earned on the exam.
"Oh hi, u-um, th-thanks for trying to of-offer some points at the entrance exam," I said back, wanting to thank her for trying to help me.
"Wait, how did you know?" The brown haired girl asked, confused.
"O-oh yeah. U-um what?" I said nervously. I can feel someone's pair of eyes staring behind me. I wanted to know who but before that, someone said something. This guy soon opened his sleeping bag and got out of it, announcing he is our homeroom teacher. Everyone was shocked - of course - as this guy looks like none of the pro heroes we know of. Soon, Mr Aizawa took out some PE uniform and telling us to wear it and go to the field.

We were outside on the field and Mr Aizawa explain what we are gonna do. Then the brunette girl from earlier had said that we were gonna miss the orientation ceremony, that triggered Mr Aizawa giving us some kind of lecture. 
"Whoever is at last place will be sent straight home," announced our teacher. I can only use One For Fall at 0 or at 100%. I can't control it yet... I thought deeply before we started the tests. I wasn't able to get an amazing score yet. 
"Hey, Deku," I caught Kacchan say, and I immediately flinched, "why aren't you using your quirk?" 
"Ah... Well..." I said before getting cut off by Mr Aizawa, stating that it was my turn to do the softball now. Holding the ball, I was trying to image an egg trying not to explode, then I threw the ball as hard as I could, but... 
"46 meters!" A robot said, leaving me confused.
"But I was sure I used it..." I murmured. 
"I erased your quirk," the teacher said. Then it finally clicked.
"Wait, you're a pro head who can erase anyone's quirk just by looking at them, Erasure Hero; Eraser Head," I explained. I heard some of my classmate talking.
"The judges were stupid letting you in, who would want to work with someone who uses their quirk and break down right away?" The pro hero asked a rhetorical question. I look down at the ground. 
"Just because he may not have control over his quirk yet, doesn't mean that the judges were wrong to let Deku in!" Kacchan shouted out. My eyes were wide as I was thinking why he would help me.
"Bakugou, would you let someone with a quirk that damages someone's body?" Mr Aizawa questioned.
"No, but it doesn't mean I will give up on them!" Kacchan yelled again. The teacher sighed as he blinked and his hair fell down. 
"I returned your quirk, now hurry it up," he said as he walked towards the other students. I thought about it, mumbling things to myself until I thought of something. I got into a throwing stance and started to throw the ball. Things were slow for me, as I focused my quirk on my index finger, shooting the ball, surprising some people. Aizawa looked at his phone and it read 705.3 meters, nearly the same as Kacchan. I grinned and afterwards, I did the rest of the tests with my broken finger.

As we finished up, Mr Aizawa showed us a list of the best to the worst, also, it determines who will have to pack up and leave. I looked down the list to 20th place and I saw my name, butterflies have sworn my stomach, trying to get out. 
"And no one is going home, that was just a friendly lie to try and convince you to do your best," the teacher smiled and some people were shocked but me? I went pale as a ghost. Literally. 
"Didn't you know? Well, I should've had said something," a tall girl with a black hair tied in a ponytail said, some people replied with 'yeah, you should have.' 
"At least you're not going home," Kacchan said, coming to my side. He really seems furious.
"Y-yeah..." I stuttered, "thanks for helping earlier."
"Don't worry nerd, I just want to beat you instead of you quitting, shit nerd," he said, smirking. I smiled, we still have the same old Kacchan. 

=-=-=

Word Count (excluding Author's note): 1232
I'm working at night, again XP. How do you think about me doing this book for as long as the anime? I kind of heard the anime would carry on after season 3, but let's see XP.

Anyways, have a good week guys! ^.^

- ZakisLovesMusic