Hospital Confessions

Miles had been laying in the hospital bed, he was knocked out cold and he had also sprained his arm when he had been shoved into the rails, in which they wrapped up. Miles started to wake up, he wasn't sure where he was at first, and was extremely confused. He blinked a few times, putting his un-injured arm up to his face as he groaned.

Danny had been sitting on the only chair ever since they brought him back in. He kept his head down and eyes closed, afraid that he wouldn't wake up. ~This is all my fault. If I would have told Miles what happened between us-~ he heard Miles groan and looked up at him. He gasped and stood up, rushing to him. "You're awake!" He said, feeling tears in his eyes. He was really scared for him.

Miles blinked to adjust to the light and looked at Daniel, the only one in the room. Then it had all came to realization. He paused, seeing he was the only one here. ~My friends...didn't even bother coming?~ He was a bit saddened by that. "...I'm in the hospital?" He asked, and looked at his arm in which had a cast on it.

He nodded. "Yea. You don't remember what happened?" He asked slowly, half hopping he remembered their kiss but the other half hopped he didn't because of the kiss Jax forced on Daniel.

"...I remember, most of it anyways." He said, rubbing is head as he sighed. "My head hurts too much to think right now."

He nodded. He decided to not find out all he knows right now, he would ask him when it doesn't hurt him to much. "Do you need anything? Water? Food?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said, sitting up in his bed carefully. He was remembering things now. "Did Jax bother you anymore after he ended up kicking my ass?" He asked, his ego was blown after that.

He looked down. "No, the cops took him away and I followed after the ambulance."

"...I'm sorry," Miles said quietly as he looked at is injured arm. "I probably could've dealt with the situation much different but..." He kind of trailed off with what he was saying, not wanting finish it. He wanted to tell him that he cared a lot and loved him, but he didn't think Daniel would want to hear that right now.

He sat down in the chair, with his head still down and a few tears rolling down his face. "It's ok." He whispered.

He saw this and paused, he had scooted on his bed and looked at him. "Daniel, come here." He said, wanting him to sit next to him.

He looked up and nodded. He stood and sat next to him on the bed, not saying a word. ~He's gonna be upset with me if I tell him..~ Dan let another tear roll down.

Miles saw he was crying and paused before using his unhurt arm to wipe his tears away, seeing him cry. "Don't cry.." He spoke in a soft tone, looking at him. He didn't know why he was upset, but he wanted to know why, maybe he could help him.

He didn't say anything, he just leaned against his unhurt shoulder and just let another tear fall. "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"It's okay.." Miles said, and gently wrapped his arm around him and help him close, leaning his head gently onto his. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking at him with a frown.

He looked up at him for a second before looking back down. "I don't want you to be mad at me." Danny whispered.

"I won't get mad at you," He told him as he held him close and looked at him.

He let another tear fall as he nodded. "This wasn't the first time Daniel did something like this. He's done it before." He looked to see if he was getting upset with him.

He heard this and paused, looking at him. "What do you mean?" He asked, staring at him

He sighed and looked back down at his hands. "Remember when I said that he's been bullying me for five years?"