Sister mister

Miles slept all the way until the next morning, his phone going off at 5AM. He groaned as he shut off his alarm and got up. He took a shower and then blew dried his hair and got dressed, he then woke up, helped Madison style her hair, helped her get dressed and got her around. Miles was wearing his Letterman Jacket with a shirt underneath with some skinny jeans and converse. He also had to pack his football stuff, in which was in his trunk. Madison was wearing a pastel pink shirt with overalls, her hair was curly and put into pigtails. She was going to a friends house to he had to help her pack some stuff for the weekend. He then got her into the car.

They went to Mcdonalds first. Miles ordered them breakfast, he got all of them muffins, got Madison chocolate milk, and got himself a coffee and got Wyatt a coffee as well, hoping he liked coffee. He gave Madison her food and she ate on the way to pick up Daniel. He soon arrived at Daniel's house, and parked in the front and waited on him to arrive and took a drink off his coffee.

After Daniel's alarm went off, he groaned and turned it off. He got up and put on his outfit(will show pic) then got his stuff together. Once he finished brushing his hair and teeth, the cheating his shoes on, he saw Miles pull up in the drive way. He told his parents the plans and they agreed to let him go. After telling them bye, he grabbed his bag and headed outside. He got in the car and smiled. "Morning." He buckled up.

Miles smiled a bit and watched him come in. Madison gasped. "Hi Daniel!!!!" She said excitedly and grinned, she had some chocolate on her face from the muffin. "I got you a muffin and some coffee, I hope you like coffee, I wasn't sure if you did or not." He said to him, handing him the bag that had his muffin in it.

He chuckled. "Hi Madison, it's nice to meet you." He smiled to Miles. "Thank you, and I love coffee." He chuckled as he took a bite of the muffin. "Mmm this is so good." He moaned before taking another bite.

"Good," He said with a chuckle and than began to drive down the road, he needed to drop of Madison first, then drop themselves off. "Daniel! Do you like my hair? Miles did it for me!" She said, showing off her hair as she grinned proudly, this caused Miles to blush a little bit. Yes, he knew how to do her hair, and yes, he was a bit embarrassed by it.

He looked at her and her hair. "Wow it looks so good!" He smiled. He looked to Miles as he took a drink of his coffee. "I didn't know you could do hair." He smiled.

"It was going to stay that way until she exposed me," He said with a small smile and took a drink of his coffee.

Madison giggled softly, she was all happy. She liked Daniel. "Miles, he's not mean to me like Jacob is!" She said and Miles glanced at her through the rear view mirror.

He slightly frowned but then maintained positive. "I'm guessing you like Daniel?"

"Yes!! He added me on Snapchat and none of your friends would!! Daniel is the best!"

Dan smiled, blushing a bit. "Aw Thanks Madison. I like you too honey." He smiled. He the thought about the Jacob thing she said. 'Was he mean to her too?'

She grinned happily and finished her muffin and drank her chocolate milk. Miles was thinking about Jacob, he had treated Madison like shit, he felt bad bringing him around Madison, because Madison was treated badly at school too, and it made Miles extremely angry when kids bullied Madi. She had ADHD, and this caused her to be extremely hyper and she struggled with learning, and Jacob found her random excited outbursts annoying. Miles and Jacob have argued about it, and Miles has came to term he doesn't have good friends.

He took a drink from his coffee and then sat it down in the coffee in the cup holder and turned the car, pulling into the elementary school.
Madison unbuckled and leaned up and kissed Miles' cheek. Miles grabbed a napkin and wiped the chocolate off of her face. "Don't forget your bag," He said and watched as she grabbed her backpack and her extra bag. "Be good for Mrs. England, do as she says and be on your best behavior. If something happens call me," He said, and Madison nodded.

"Okay! Bye Miles, bye Danny!" She said, and then shut the door behind her. Miles watched her run to the school before he then drove off, heading towards their school.

"She adores you and she hasn't even known you for a full day," He said with a chuckle, shaking his head a little bit.

He chuckled. "I already adore her as well. She's so cute!" He giggled. He smirked a bit. "Would you mind is I keep her?" He joked and chuckled.

He laughed a little hearing that as he shook his head. "Oh I wouldn't mind, she's my mini me." He said as he drove, looking ahead. "Though, she'll drive you insane after awhile." He said, glancing over at him with a smile.

He smiled at him and took another bite of his muffin. "God this is so good." He said with his mouth full. He finished chewing and swallowed before taking a drink.

"Madison thought muffins was a good breakfast choice, so I went with what she said. Glad you like it," He told him as he drove, tapping his fingers along the wheel. The school colors were black and gray, in which went with Miles' aesthetic. The Letterman Jacket he had on had a lot of patches on it, it was pretty cool, he loved this jacket a lot. Mainly because it was super comfortable.

Dan chuckled and continued eating. He looked at the jacket Miles had on and smiled softly. He's always wanted a letterman jacket but they only give them to people who play sports. He only had one other friend besides Miles and she was a nerd like him, sorta. Plus she moved away so it didn't really matter anymore.

"Did you have a good morning?" He asked, glancing over at him, in hopes to make some small talk, since they had a 15 minute drive.

He looked over at him and smiled. "Yea I did, how about you?" He smiled

"It was pretty great, just a bit crazy." He said, looking over at him with a smile before back at the rode. Miles normally never smiled this much, he normally looked extremely bitchy or he was in a bad mood, but, he was just a happy little bean.

Dan smiled at his cute smile. "That sounds fun. Almost nothing fun ever happens to me so I'm just a little to normal." He chuckled softly

Miles went into thought a bit as he tapped his fingers along the wheel. "If you feel uncomfortable with me asking, I understand. But," He said, staring at the road as he drove. "...How long has Jax been treating you this way?"

He looked down. "Five years." He spoke a little quiet.

He heard this, and he paused as he gripped onto the wheel a bit. "...Have you told anybody about it?" He asked quietly as he gripped onto the wheel, oh he wanted to beat his ass. Miles kept thinking about Jax, he pissed him off so fucking much it was insane.

"No. I was to scared that he would hurt me more. I didn't even tell my parents that I was being bullied." He kept his head down

Miles heard this, and he tapped some of his fingers on the wheel as he heard this. He then, gently put a hand on his shoulder, and glanced at him. "I promise I'll make sure it stops," He told him, and gave a small smile. "If I gotta beat his ass, I will."

He looked up at him in shock. He's never seen someone this willing to help him before. He's always been alone because no one wanted to go near him in fear of Jax or anyone else to bully them. Kim was the only real friend he had since Jax started bullying him. He smiled really happily. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

"Of course," He said, smiling at him softly and sincerely. He then pulled into the school, and parked the car.