The plan

3rd person

After he explained the plan, Daniel changed clothes with Derek. "You sure this is gonna work?" Derek asked while he put on Daniels shirt.

"Definitely, and it was about time someone taught that asshole a lesson. And now that I'm not longer gonna be living with him, I don't have to fear him coming after me cause he's not gonna know where I am anymore." Dan smiled with glee

Miles chuckled as he watched the two. He was still unsure on Daniels living situation, but he knew he'd ask after the plan so no one would get sidetracked.

"Alright, we ready?" Dani asked

After everyone confirmed that they were, they opened the door. Derek put the hoodie over his head and headed out. Danny leaned up and kissed Miles for a moment. Miles almost got caught up in the moment but luckily Dan pulled away. "I'll explain everything later, love you." He spoke before he and Dani rushed off.

Miles smiled softly and let out a soft sight before he went the other way, down a different hall.

Derek ran out to the football field, looking around for Jax. Daniel knew he would go looking for him out there, that was one of the places people would hide to have sex in the stadium or hide from bullies. Or just skip class all together.

Just then, Derek could see Jax and his guys looking around for the guy wearing the hoodie, aka him. Derek whistled to get their attention.

Jax heard and turned around to see the hoodie guy waving at them. "There he is." He and the others started stomping towards Derek.

D just snickered, waiting his sweet ass time for them to get there. It was a big distance between them.

Meanwhile Dani and Daniel were on their way to the football field but on the other side of the field, where Jax and the group were at. The whole way all Daniel wanted to do was talk to Dani but he knew if they were gonna pull this off he needed to wait. And as bad as he wanted to talk to his sister, he knew he wouldn't get another chance like this again.

Once outside, Daniel looked for Derek. When he not used him he waved to him, signaling that he was outside.

Derek noticed and knew it was time. "You slow ass pussy licker!! You couldn't get laid if you paid a prostitute for it!" He yelled to Jax, smirking.

Daniels eyes widened in terror and Dani just cracked up laughing. "All you said was get him mad, you never said specifically how." She laughed when she saw his face.

"Jesus Christ man." Daniel shook his head. "Well at least it's working," he said when he noticed Jax running faster, like a bull that just saw a red flag.

Dani laughed again; she always knew how crazy her brother was. He was always getting into trouble at school cause he'd call the teachers every name in the book. Or course he's never physically hit them but they are always making up lies about students so he thought it would be fun to record himself when he'd say those things and see what the teachers would do. He got at least three arrested or fired for trying to hit him or being very inappropriate. Of course no one cared, in fact most students loved him for it since they were pretty awful people. But for Dani to just see Daniel look at him shocked and baffled at how crazy this guy was made her relive all of his crazy actions.

Once Jax and his posse ran past them, they sprung into action. Daniel and Dani ran out into the football field.

"Hey stupid, what has two eyes yet can't see shit? Clearly you right?!" Dani yelled out, causing them to stop and turn around to face them.

Jax was gonna say something when he noticed Daniel and growled. "I told you to stay your faggot ass inside! I'll deal with you after I-" he froze once he turned around and saw Derek, his hoodie off and staring right at him with the most asshole type smirk on his face.