"Nothing, nothing," BamBam laughed. "I better hang up now because Lisa should be with you any minute. You better not let her wait, she gets quite grumpy because she's really impatient."

"I'll make sure to remember," Chaeyoung laughed and said her good byes to the male. She turned around to see Lisa already walking towards the stall with a grin upon her beautiful face. "Hey, who were you talking to?" The blonde asked, leaning over the counter and receiving a quick kiss.

"BamBam," Chaeyoung laughed and pocketed her phone. "I saw your texts only now because we were really, really busy today and I wanted to call you that now would be a good time but it seems you forgot it – and he picked it up."

"God, did he say something embarrassing?" The blonde asked and her cheeks, who were already red from the cold outside, turned even darker, in a heavy contrast to the rest of her pale skin.

Chaeyoung giggled and shook her head, putting her elbows on the counter and resting her head in the palms of her hands. "No, don't worry. I just found it funny that he found out who I was without me having to tell him," she laughed.

Perrie sucked in some air and closed her eyes tightly, "I may or may not have talked way too much about you... is that weird?"

"No," Chaeyoung smiled happily and felt her stomach doing somersaults again. "As long as you didn't tell him anything bad, it's fine with me."

Lisa blushed and laughed, waving her off. "I'd like to buy two wreaths please. And also, today's going to be the last time I can use that excuse because we have enough now." She sighed and pouted, pushing her lower lip out. Chaeyoung wanted to kiss the frown off her face and wondered if Lisa would let her.

"That's a pity," Chaeyoung sighed, "but I'll see you in two days for sure, right? We haven't seen each other anywhere else than here for far too long, and to be perfectly frank I want to see more of you." She pouted again and when she turned around to hand the wreaths to Lisa, the blonde put her hands on the counter, leaned in as far as she could and grabbed Chaeyoung's cheeks to pull her closer and into a kiss.

Although it still hadn't been more than the contact of skin, Chaeyoung could feel everything in her body when they kissed; every inch of her skin reacted to the touch by letting her hair stand up and a shiver ran down her spine. It was hard to restrain herself from jumping over the counter and wrapping herself around the blonde but somehow she managed.

"Can't wait," Lisa huffed out breathlessly and pulled away, dancing away.

When Chaeyoung looked at the counter, she saw twenty-five pounds lying there.

•••

The next day at work was quite boring. There were even more people than they day before so in some way Chaeyoung was glad that Lisa wouldn't be showing up today because they didn't have a single minute off. They really had to tell people to please let them take five minutes off around half past four to catch their breaths and Fred, once again, went to get them some coffee.

Jade looked at her phone again to see she had gotten three messages from Lisa (two of them were just hearts and smiley faces and a turtle and one asked when she'd be off work today), so she quickly typed a reply because she knew now that Lisa would get impatient.

She wondered if Lisa had tried more than twice to come and see Chaeyoung yesterday and it made her heart flutter with excitement.

Chaeyoung: I'll be off at exactly five, except if Fred wants me to stay longer because it's the last day, but he hasn't mentioned anything, so I think we're good.

She sent the message and pocketed her phone just as Fred came back with his own cappuccino and a cup of Early Grey for Chaeyoung.

"Fred, may I ask you how come you're so... supportive of Lisa and I? I know that may sound really weird and I'm sorry if I'm being rude..."