9. black and white

rachel walked into sheriffs stilinskis home after he had called her

rachel walked into sheriffs stilinskis home after he had called her. she went down the hall where there was the wall paper.

she saw that now there was a gaping hole in the wall and she stepped inside. it was a room.

"not your dad. can i come in?" rachel asked him as he nodded and stepped to the side to let her in before closing the door.

"what happened to you?" rachel asked when she saw the bruise on his face and his lip.

"ah, it's nothing. don't worry about it. uh, i'm fine."

"you knew about it, didn't you?" sheriff stilinski asked her as she smiled and nodded.

"i don't know how, but i did." rachel said.

"god, it was on the blueprints. it was here when we moved in. that-that was 18 years ago." sheriff stilinski said.

rachel turned around and she saw a bed in the corner of the room that wasn't there before.

"hey, do you have a side?" rachel asked as she sat on his bed.

"what?"

"you know, a side of the bed?" rachel said.

"oh, no i just kind of sleep in the middle."

"well, i kind of sleep in the middle, too." rachel replied.

"well, i'm sure we'll make it work."

"yeah, i'm sure we will." rachel replied.

she looked to another corner and she saw a board and a bulletin board appear. by the window a desk and a chair appeared.

rachel looked to see some different colored yarn sitting beside her.

"what do the different colored strings mean?" rachel asked him.

"uh, just different stages of the investigation. so like green is solved, yellow is to be determined, blues just pretty."

"what does red mean?" rachel asked.

"unsolved."

"you only have red on the board, stiles." rachel pointed out.

"yes, i'm aware. thank you."