the group looked at him in awe, some of them chuckled, mocking him, while the rest... Same expression but slightly a little bit awed.

"You heard me, now your question is fulfilled now go home devils." he said waved at the devils.

but before he could closed the door, Ophis then hold the door shocking him and the entire group while Artoria brought her plate and looked at them while eating with.. satisfied on her face.

"Stop... (Y/n).. More.. Devils.... here." Ophis said looking at him.

(Y/n) looked at her in confusion but then nodded and looked at the group.

"Did you send more mongrels, mongrel?" (Y/n) said looking at Rias.

the devils group shook their head, and then a sudden figure come with the same red crimson haired man while on his right, there is a woman wearing a maid dress with white hair currently bowing at the Descendant of Gilgamesh who a bit shocked.

the figure and the maid figure jawdropped as they saw Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon stood in front of them but then regained their position.

"I-Is a pleasure to meet One of the Sins, my name is Sirzechs Lucifer, the current ruler of the underworld alongside with the-"

before Sirzechs could even finished his sentence, (Y/n) summoned his one of the sword that he collect from Gate of Babylon and aimed it at the Lucifer neck, glaring at him.

"First of all, the only one who got the title Ruler is my captain. Second of all, the true Underworld is one of my comrade, Sin of Envy." (Y/n) said still pointing his sword at Sirzechs

because of the Descendant of Gilgamesh sudden action, the other devils including the group activated their fighting stances trying to attacked (Y/n) but unknown to them he can defeat all of them with ease.

"Do you think all of you can hurt me?" he said getting another confusion from the devils.

"Let me answer that shrimp head of yours, mongrels. Do you think you can fight me whom Ophis by my side?" he continued grinned widely.

the devil group as well as the Devil King, Sirzech flinched at the Descendant of Gilgamesh said and thinked twice.

"We understood, Sin of Pride." Sirzech said bowed a little.

"There's no need to bow at me, your so called Ruler of Underworld title is on the line, and one more thing Sirzechs. Call me (Y/n) not Sin of Pride, the only one who can call my sin name is my comrade." (Y/n) sigh and his sword vanished instantly while Ophis yawned.

the Lucifer nodded, "I have a request for you today, I hope you don't mind it, (Y/n)." he said.

(Y/n) hummed in response as yes.

"Alright, there is some mythical gods who wants to meet you directly at my base currently waiting you there. Now my question is do you accept it or leave it?" Sirzechs said with serious expression yet calm on his face.

he then closed his eyes and thought several things on his mind and smirked.

"Sure, with several conditions and that is...."

Timeskip

(Y/n) the Descendant of Gilgamesh never knew the Underworld can be so beautiful than the world he used to lived in.

"this place is quite nice apparently than what I'm imagine." he said mumbled.

Ophis nodded while sit at (Y/n) shoulder like a child meanwhile Saber running around them looking at the beautiful flower growing on their left also right side.