~ Madara x reader lemon~

Start from the beginning

"You honestly think you can just be rid of me, Y/n? I am, Madara Uchiha, I always get what I want and nobody can stop me." His laugh is maniacal, causing Y/n's blood to run cold.

Sensing her fear, he bends down to her eye level. "And do you know what I want Y/n?"

She tries to speak, but feels frozen in place. The look of such deep set desire and burning lust in his dark eyes told her exactly what it was he wanted.

The only thing Y/n can think to do is reason with him, screaming at this point would be utterly useless as he could simply cover her mouth then gag her.

"I'm going to show you exactly who Madara Uchiha is and why you should respect me."

His lips trail over her neck, but Y/n is unable to move, frozen in fear as the reality of his chilling words sink in.

"Obey me."

His warm breath tickles her ear once again, sending chills through her.

"Fear me."

His lips smash onto hers without warning. He attacks her mouth with feverish need, snapping Y/n to her senses.

Her hands are tiny on his wide chest, but she pushes against him with all her might. Madara lets out a dissatisfied growl and viciously grabs one of her breasts through her tank top. Y/n groans in shock and pain, never having been fondled in such a rough manner, giving the eager Uchiha the access he desired. His tongue greedily explores the insides of her mouth, urging her tongue into submission.

Really starting to panic, Y/n bites down on Madara's tongue. He snarls and pulls away momentarily, though the look on her face makes the young girl immediately regret her actions.

"That was unwise Y/n."

A scream is caught in her throat as he grabs her neck, pinning her down with his body. Until now she'd never realized how muscular he was. His chiseled body bulges beneath his lose black and red cloak and she feels his toned thighs rubbing against her own soft flesh. She mentally curses herself for wearing such tiny shorts to bed made of thin material that could easily be ripped off or felt through. A hard probing between her thighs makes Y/n shudder in fear, he really was going to do it to her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Madara catches the slight widening of her eyes as his now erect manhood presses against her lightly. He wonders if she's ever been touched by a man and secretly hopes not. Nothing would satisfy him more than to break her, truly owning her body in a way that no other man would ever be able to compare to after him. He purposefully grinds his hard length against her warmth, watching her reaction carefully. Her face turns bright red at the contact and he sees her clenching her teeth, clearly trying to bite back a surprised groan.

Y/n's face feels hot beneath the Uchiha's body and scrutinizing gaze. No man has ever touched her like that before. She'd always believed in waiting for someone special to share her first time, not marriage per se, but at least someone she cared deeply about. Now the man she had hated more than anyone else she'd ever met was going to steal the intimacy of her first time.

Not knowing what else to do, she looks up pleadingly into his burning eyes still raking over her form. "P-please, don't do this Madara-sama. I know I haven't been polite or very agreeable, but I'm so sorry," she chokes out as tears form in the corner of her eyes.

Madara closes his eyes, basking in the sound of her pathetic pleading and submission. The way his name rolled so pitifully off her tongue was delicious and sent a delightful tingling down his groin. There was no way he could resist his urges now, she just looked so compromising and her fear ignited a predatory response somewhere deep inside him that was so intoxicating.