~Itachi x reader lemon~

Start from the beginning

I heard a chuckle and I turned around. It was Deidara.

"What do you want Deidara?" He just smirked.

"Well…I just wanted to talk to you, that's all." He said while walking by me.

"Ok fine." I said.

"Are you going to his room now?" I looked at him.

"No not yet I'm just going to get something first." I said while looking straight. "Ok Deidara can we make this fast. What is it you were going to say?" I saw another smirk coming through his face.

"Haha nothing I was just bored so I just wanted to randomly talk to you." He said while walking away. I just rolled my eyes and stopped once I reached my room. I gently twisted the knob and I went in shutting the door.

I took off my cloak and set it down on my bed. I went on top of my bed and layed down. I looked at the ceiling thinking.

What does Itachi want with me anyway? All a sudden he has been acting weird all around me for the past couple days and now he wants to talk to me.

Hmmm come to think of it, maybe he wants to talk to me because he wants to confess?

Wait, Nah it can't be that. I thought. I turned around to face my window it was dark outside. I curled up into a ball and I held my legs looking outside still.

Maybe I should change into my night clothes then I should go to his room and talk.

I sighed then got up and went to my closet. I got out my silky ebony robe and a black tank top with short black shorts. I took out my ninja outfit and set on top of the bed. I got into my night clothes and made my way out of the room.

Once I was out I went to another different direction which is to Itachi room. I looked around the hallways I stopped once when I saw Tobi. He looked all worn out.

"What the hell happened to you?" I said stopping. Tobi looked at me. I was about to laugh from how he looked but I just wiped it off.

"Y/n-san I'm tired!" He said while walking towards me.

"What were you doing?" I said.

"Ehehe I was running around outside screaming 'Tobi is a good boy.' But then I got tired so I stopped." He said while dropping down.

"Ok then…why are you all dirty and covered with dust, and all worn out?" I questioned.

"Hehe while I was screaming I didn't really watch where I was going while I was running so I kept on bumping onto trees. But I never gave up screaming 'Tobi is a good boy'." He said while scratching his head behind. I just smiled at him.

"Ok then Tobi. Well I think…you should go rest now." He nodded and was about to walk but he stopped.

"Where are you going y/n-san?" He said.

"Oh! I am going over to Itachi's room. Remember he said he wanted to talk to me or something." Tobi nodded his head and left. I then started walking.

I came to a stop. I was now facing Itachi's door. I could tell the lights weren't on. My hand gently knocked on the door and I heard Itachi voice to let me come in. I went in and I shut the door. I turned around and saw Itachi…with no shirt on but a towel around his bottom part.

I guess he was taking a shower.

Once Itachi turned around a tiny blush formed on my cheeks.

Why the hell am I blushing!?

"Uh-um Itachi you needed to talk to me?" I said shyly. He just looked at me blankly.