Bad Boy's Game

Title: Bad Boy's Game

By: beautifultragedies

Genre: Teen Fiction

Reads: 54.7 million (as of August 8th 2018)

Chapters: 40

Description:

He lit his cigarette, I lit nothing.

He drank alcohol, I drank water.         
He smirked, I smiled.         
He didn't love me, I didn't love him.      
He and I together wouldn't last a day.  
And then the game started...         

He said he found me intriguing, unique, and interesting because I didn't swoon over him.          "You and me Grey, let's play a game. We'll date and in three months time I promise you will fall for me. When you fall in love with me between that time span, I win. If in any way you were to win I'll give up all the alcohol, cigarettes, and player ways."         

It was a game I wasn't willing to lose, but all games had accidents and consequences. It takes a broken heart to know how to break a heart.

Trailer:

(Loveeeeee the trailerrrr)

My opinion:

So, this book introduced me to wattpad about 10 months ago. Obviously, I loved it cause otherwise it wouldn't be on the list. I decided to re- read it a few months ago, and let me tell you it was as good as the first time. I loved everything about it. The humor, romance and characters. I also want to say how good and creative the description is! I could honestly say that it's the best out there. Also the trailer is a MUST WATCH !!!Looking back at it now, it does sound cliche and predictable and all that bla bla bla but I LOVE IT!

At the beginning of the book it get straight to the point and that's another thing I love. I also have to say that Archer ( one of the characters ) is hilarious! And the Elliot (character who's POV we read) has got some of the best comebacks!

The only thing that could be improved THE ENDING. But don't worry I'm not going to spoil but I'm just going to say that IT SHOULD'VE ENDED DIFFERENTLY.

*MIC DROP*

Rating: 4/5

Leave a vote :)