xii. confessions & bitching

Start from the beginning

"what why, she hurt you,"jae frowned grabbing her girlfriend in a protective manner.

"ewwww,"lisa giggled in a childish manner and although her action was so very cute she was ignored because of the situation at hand.

israel nodded,"she did, but you were, so sad i knew you missed her and i'm sure she had a good reason for what she did,"she spoke optimistically.

jae scoffed "there's no excuse for the things she did to you izzy. she tried to ruin us,"she said her grip on her tightening.

"i-i wasn't tryna to do that,"michelle shouted abruptly.

"i...jus...,"she stopped speaking mid-sentence fiddling with her fingers.

"you just what,"jae growled moving away from israel and lisa and into michelle's eye site.

israel quickly grabbed her arm pulling her back "please just try to hear her out babe,"she begged.

jae huffed closing her eyes to give herself a moment.

"fine," she mumbled looking up at israel with her hopeful expression.

israel broke out a soft smile before speaking, "we'll go watch tv in your room."

before she left she planted a light kiss on jae's cheek cautiously eyeing michelle as lisa and her left the room.

once jae was sure her room door was closed she took a seat in the chair across from her sister.

"you have one minute to explain yourself, don't waste my fucking time,"she snarled sitting back in her chair.

her aroma was a ominous and dark, she made michelle feel small and scared her so, even though michelle was the oldest she was actually frightened by jae and her act now.

she'd never seen her sister act this way, she didn't know exactly what to say as terror took over her mind.

"i....jae you're....,"michelle paused her thoughts racing as her nerves got the best of her  and she once again spoke in ignorance.

"shit happens can't we just get over all this bullshit. i'm sorry or whatever so are we co-,"this time michelle was interrupted by her sister.

in what seemed like a split second jae's fist was in michelle's face and she was ferociously beating her ass.

"you fucking bitch,"she screamed wailing on her older sister. jae only had one thing in mind, beating the living shit out of her sister.

michelle screamed as they tussled around she tried to cover her face from her sister's punches.

jae ignored her sister's screams as anger and hate rushed through her veins, she was, so upset with her, so angry that michelle played israel and jae once again.

israel came into the room screaming "STOP IT JAE, STOP!"

she ran over to the pair trying to pull jae off of michelle.

jae tried pulling her arm back from israel, however it didn't work israel pulled jae off her completely dragging her across the room away from michelle.

israel held onto her girlfriend's waist and wrapped her legs around jae to keep her put as she struggled to get back to her sister.

she stopped struggling as she'd grown tired of it and instead she began to speak.

"i.never.want.to.see.you.again,"jae bayed through her teeth her hair covering her face as she inhaled and exhaled heavily. she looked like a monster her eyes blood shot red and her body trembling as israel held her back.

whether she knew it or not, she had broken her sister.

her soft brown eyes had now become a dark midnight black; tears attacking her eyes as she expression grew colder and colder by the second.

michelle's eyes were filled with tears as she backed away from her sister as much as possible; she was pushed up against the couch holding onto herself as her once slick ponytail was now destroyed.

her lip quivered as her sister's words ran through her mindover and over again; michelle couldn't quite understand what came over her or why she said the things that she did, but she knew this time she'd really destroyed her and her sister's relationship.

she knew the only thing that could repair all of this was the truth no matter how hard it would be for her to express it to jae she knew it had to be done.

"jae..i.....i'm....i'm...g-g-gay,"she stuttered out shamefully.

israel gasped and jae huffed unbothered by her words because at this point nothing michelle could say to her would change how she felt right now.

"i don"t give a fuck,"jae spat harshly.

"why didn't you say that before,"israel blurted out ignoring jae's crude comment.

"why did you have to do all this, why,"israel asked tears pricking her eyes.

michelle sat there her hair a mess, harsh tears streaming down her face since she'd just confessed to her sister who couldn't seem to careless.

"i-i,"she fiddled with her body her eyes running around everywhere, but in jae and israel's direction in seconds instead of finishing her statement she hopped up and ran out the door.

"michelle,"israel called behind her.

she tried to get up and go after her, but jae stopped her grabbing onto her tightly "stop,"she mumbled her head held low.

tears were now falling down her face, but she tried her best to not let israel see her crying.

"s-stay,"she whimpered weakly, her grip on israel loosening.

"p-p-please,"she cried her tears clouding her vision now.

israel wanted to go and check on michelle, but she couldn't leave jae, she meant too much to her.

"okay,"she mumbled pulling her into her being and kissed the top of her head.

"okay i'll stay."