iv. dinner && hoes

"DO you need any help israel,"michelle asked walking into the kitchen.

jia had since went into the living room to watch lisa and so israel was all alone trying to cook,

"ummm, of you could help that would he great because even though jia works at a restaurant she's ass at cooking, but loves to eat,"israel laughed, michelle joined her in a soft chuckle.

"yeah she really is terrible at cooking just about anything, she could and has burned water before i didn't even know it was possible,"michelle laughed walking towards israel to see what specially she needed help with.

"JIA YOU BURN WATER,"israel yelled laughing.

"sure did first in my class,"she smiled with false pride.

"my goodness,"israel laughed.
michelle shook her head "so what do you need help with,"michelle smiled happy to assist.

"can you blend the veggies i chopped up while i season the meat and whatnot,"israel asked nicely.

michelle nodded happily washing her hands before getting the blender and beginning to cut up the vegetables.

there was a short moment of silence were only the two's working bodies and the television made a sound.

michelle ended that silence by speaking "my little sister really cares for you,"she said quietly not taking her eyes in the vegetables she was chopping.

israel blushes at michelle's words"i care for her too,"she smiled.

"she cares for you, but i don't know if she's right for you,"michelle continued she had since made her way over to were israel was, and was now trying to sneak her hands around israel's waist.

once israel caught in she jumped moving michelle away from her.

"woohoo, what are you doing,"israel questioned not wanting to believe jia's sister was trying to hit in her.

"i'm just saying your a beautiful girl and i'm really digging yo vibe,"she smiled.

that quiet girl israel has met at first had since passed, now israel was meeting with a girl with seduction laced in her eyes and evil intentions in her heart.

"if you don't sit down with that velveeta cheese line,"israel said walking away.

michelle sighed "mama gonna play hard to get, ok,"she said speaking to herself though israel heard her.

"no nigga i'm not playing hard to get, i don't want you ok,"israel huffed.

"chill shawty will all this okay i don't wanna get you in trouble with yo sister, but if i have to i will snitch on yo ass,"israel sassed back.

"okay okay, imma back off you mama—,"michelle pausing for dramatic effect as she started to walk away.

she spun back around before she left the kitchen"for now,"she smirked winking at israel before exiting the kitchen.

israel huffed putting the bowl of mixed vegetables on the counter in frustration.

jia's sister was a bigger hoe than her, and she had no idea what to do about any of it so she just continued to cook until jia come into the kitchen happily wrapping her arms around israel.

"hey princess,"she smirked kissing her on the cheek sneakily massage israel's nipple.

israel sucked in her bottom lip to keep from letting a moan out, but she was in the moment and jia's actions were so unexpected that she let one slip covering her mouth immediately as jia giggled.