"Mum and dad never loved me," I said, "It was obvious but like I told Eujin, I don't need them as my family anymore"

"Why's that?"

I smiled at Yoongi "Because I have a new family and I'd much rather be around you boys than my actual family"

"So cute" Yoongi grinned widely and ruffled my hair again "We are the only family you will ever need. Even if your husband is covered in flour"

I looked over at Jimin and laughed. Jimin was covered in flour and his tongue poked out his mouth as he mixed the batter. He ran his hand through his hair, leaving white patches. Jin looked over at him and laughed.

"You are supposed to put the flour in the bowl, not all over you" Jin said.

"Shut up!" Jimin said, "I slipped on the floor and got it over me!"

"Your pancakes are going to taste like crap" Jin taunted Jimin "Hana is going to want to marry me by the end of this competition"

Jimin gasped "Take that back. Hana is my wife. She won't want you"

"Are you going to step in?" Namjoon said to me.

"Nope" I smiled "I want to see where this goes"

"Me too," Jungkook said moving behind me "It's normally Jin and I bickering with Jimin laughing at us. But this is fun. We are going to have to get them to bicker more often"

"I have a feeling that there is going to be a big mess by the end of this" Hoseok said.

"They have to clean all that mess up," Taehyung said, "Then we can escape and I will treat you to some restaurant-level pancakes"

"My wife doesn't love you!" Jimin said throwing flour at Jin "She loves me!"

"Not if you can't make pancakes to make her happy!" Jin threw an egg at Jimin and it splattered against his forehead "Such an egg head"

"I can't believe you threw a fucking egg at me" Jimin said wiping it from his face. Jin threw another one and it got him in the same place "Jin! Stop it!"

"You look egg-ceptional!" Jin laughed and the boys sighed "Jimin, you are taking this to the egg-streme!"

"Get dressed Hana," Namjoon said, moving me away from the kitchen "We are going out"

"Jin shouldn't be throwing out egg puns" Taehyung said "That was painful to listen to"

"Stop throwing eggs at me you bastard!" Jimin yelled and I turned to see him empty a bag of flour over Jin's head "Hah! Come at me! Ow! Don't throw the eggs so fucking hard!"

"Egg-saxctly!" Jin yelled and dumped the batter over Jimin "I'll make a pancake of you!"

A/N: I'm not sorry for the egg puns....

Are you egg-noring me? Don't you like my egg-cellent jokes?

Such a rotten egg. (☞゚∀゚)☞

ok....

I'm done.