You're So Beautiful

Jimin

How long did it take for Hana to get ready?

"Stop pacing," Jin said, "I'm sure she will be done soon"

"She's been gone for ages," I said, "I'll go and check on her. What if she fell and can't get back up"

"Oh my god," Namjoon said "Just sit down. She's a girl and it takes them ages to get ready"

"She might have hurt herself," I said "She only came home last week and shit. I knew I should have stayed with her. What if the makeup artists pushed her over and hurt her? Oh my god. What is her sister showed up!"

"You're overthinking," Hoseok said.

"I am not!"

"Calm down already," Jungkook said "Hana is being looked after and no one is getting into that room. You hired more security so stop panicking"

"What if they work for her parents? I have to go to her. She might need me"

The door opened and we turned and my heart jumped into my throat. Hana stood there smiling softly.

"Oh wow," I breathed. I looked her up and down, admiring how beautiful my wife was. The dress she was wearing hugged her body, showing the small curves she had, and I had to give our stylist a raise. It was black and had thick straps, with a slight dip in the front to show some of her cleavage. I found myself licking my lips.

"How do I look?" She asked quietly.

"Fuck me," I said and the guys threw things at me "I didn't mean it like that!"

Hana giggled "Do I look alright? I have a jacket to cover the bruises on my arms if you-"

"You're beautiful," I said walking over to her "So beautiful"

She smiled softly and looked at her feet, but I lifted her face with my finger and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Loser" Yoongi said and I turned to look at him "I didn't say shit"

"Let's go," Our manager said "Hana, you look lovely. Are you sure you are ready for this? There will be a lot of press asking you questions"

"I'm ready," Hana said, "I just have to keep smiling and once we get into the hall, they won't be there"

"Are you scared?" I asked and she nodded "Don't be. I'm here. I won't let them get near you. OK?"

"I don't mind them near me, I'm more worried about what they will say to me"

I sighed "Ignore them. PDnim is dealing with everything. Including your parents. No one will hurt you anymore"

"If you say so" Hana rolled her eyes. 

We left the room and I put my hand to her lower back, trying not to put too much pressure on her. I didn't want to hurt her. Hana giggled and stepped into me.

"I'm not fragile," She said "Sore yes, but I'm not in that much pain that you can't touch me"

"Trust me, I want to do more than just touch you," I said and her face went bright red.

"Loser" Yoongi said and I shot him a look. He just laughed "Come on lover boy, your chariot awaits"

"I really hate you sometimes"

Our manager held the door open and we climbed into the back of the car. Hana winced as she slid across the seats and I grabbed her hand.

"Are you ok? Do you need any painkillers? Shit. I knew I should have carried you"

"Stop treating me like a child," Hana said.

"I can't help it," I said "I just want to look after you and make sure that you are ok. I don't want you to be in any pain"

"Jimin, I left the hospital last week. I am going to hurt"

"But-"

"Loser" Hana grinned at me and Yoongi laughed "If I am in any more pain than now, I will let you know. I have painkillers in my bag anyway"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair "If you say so, baby. I just...don't like seeing you in pain"

"I know," Hana said quietly and rested her head on my shoulder "You love me"

"I do," I said and kissed the top of her head "I love you"

"I love you too" She whispered and the guys pretended to be sick, making her laugh.

"Don't be jealous because you can't find yourself a girl as beautiful as mine"

"You need to stop taking pointers from Jin," Hoseok said "It's bad enough with one cheesy bastard, but if you turn into him then I'm leaving the band"

I laughed "Yeah, alright then"

"Namjoon," Hana said.

"Yes, Hana?" Namjoon said.

"How is it going?"

Namjoon grinned "It's going well"

"Are we missing something?" Jungkook asked looking between Hana and Namjoon.

"Maybe" Hana giggled and Namjoon just smiled wider.

"Are you hiding something from your husband?" I asked looking down at Hana and she just giggled even more "Alright. I'm heartbroken"

Namjoon sighed "It's a secret and Hana didn't mean to find out. Alright? When the time is right, I will tell you all"

"The time is right," Hana said.

"It isn't," Namjoon said with a pout "She'd kill...shit"

"She?" Hoseok yelled "She? You have a female friend?"

Namjoon groaned "Yeah, I do. But stop asking questions"

"Baby," I said, lifting Hana's face-up "Do you really want to keep secrets from me?"

Hana chewed her lip "Namjoon has a girlfriend!

"Jimin!" Namjoon said, "Why did you have to act cute to get it out of her?"

"Since when did you have a girlfriend?" Jin asked "Do you not love me anymore? What about our children?"

"Oh my god" Namjoon groaned "Stop reading stories written by fans"

Jin laughed "Alright. I'm sorry. When do we get to meet her?"

"Never"

"She is really nice," Hana said "Really pretty as well. She even has dimples like Namjoon. But she is really, really clumsy"

"A female version of Namjoon?" Yoongi said, "No. I can't see it. No one is as clumsy as him. No one"

"You'll be surprised" Namjoon muttered "Since you know about her, I guess you can meet her soon...ish. I just have to break the news to her that you all know and she is going to be so mad"

"So, how did my wife find out?" I asked.

"Um," Namjoon scratched his ear "When you told me to look after her at the hospital, that time you had to see the manager. She hobbled out of her room and to the toilet and saw me kissing her"

Hana laughed "It was so funny"

I found myself smiling at her reaction. It had been a while since she laughed so freely and even though she knew she had to face the press, she smiled.

I had to protect her no matter what.