Flea Market

Chapter 12

We finally arrived at the flea market and Maury was giving us 60 dollars each.

“Keep in mind that were going to the movies at 3 so don’t spend all of it.” Maury said looking at her watch, “Now Break!” she said and we all headed in our own directions.

Louis and Eleanor were making Liam and Danielle take pictures of them with a statue of Flash and Superman. The three musketeers disappeared around a corner dragging Maury with them. Harry said, and I quote, “Were really going to need to loosen you up a bit. You could be really fun if you let your hair out of that bun and let your wild slide go CRAZY!” She looked kind of scared. She should be.

Niall and Savannah were at the ice cream stand already. I was flipping through a rack of clothes when I felt some one throw me on their shoulder. I stopped breathing, and then I started to hyperventilate.

“LOUIS PUT ELLA DOWN!” Eleanor yelled out. Thank god I tried to calm myself as I saw Zyan look from his place by Liam and Danielle trying on funny glasses, you know the different versions of noses and mustaches. He saw instantly that I was terrified.

“Lou. Did she see you before you threw her over your shoulder?” Zyan said slowly, careful not to say anything that would set me off.

“No, why?” Louis said turning so he could see Zyan. Eleanor sat in a huge arm chair she mouthed sorry to me as she crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

“Any ideas as to why that would be a bad idea?” Liam added catching on

“Hugely with Ella,” I guess Danielle did too.

“ Oh….Sorry El… A picture with Flash would make it better!” Louis said finally putting me down. I finally started to breath normally again as he pushed me next to the statue. Liam and Danielle went back to the glasses as Eleanor looked threw old photographs. Zyan plopped down in the chair that Eleanor was just sitting in. I walk over to the rack of huge fur coats and crates full of records that were on the rack by the chair as Louis went over to Eleanor. I flipped through some old records. Then I saw something that was an old recorded, but was decked out by a directioner. You could tell by all the hearts glitter and the boys faces. I turned towards Zyan smiling, holding it up.

“You can get Direction Infection all the way out here? Who knew!” Zyan said excitedly, earning a laugh from me.

“Direction infection? What’s that! Oh my god we didn’t get vaccines for that! Is it curable? Is it fatal? Can you get shots to prevent it? Is there a clinic that gives them around here? What’s the chance we already have it? Is it curable?” An overwhelmed American mom kept rambling on as she clutched her 10 year old son and 14 year old daughter to her chest. The son was staring at her like see was crazy. I don’t think the 14 year old has looked from her phone once, not to mention push back her pin straight brown hair.

“MOM! Direction infection is an insane love for one direction. Everyone knows that, not to mention it’s impossible not to catch it once you see their abs, especially Zyans.” The girl said her blue eyes finally looking up, and pushing her hair out of her face.

“Why thank you,” Zyan said. I never thought a jaw could drop so low or eyes could go so wide.

“Really, Zyan’s abs? Not mine? Mine are the best! Right Dani?” Liam asked looking at Danielle for reinsurance as they walked back over.  She just laughed and nodded.

“Wow you guys actually have fans?” I asked sarcastically.

“Ouch. Hurtful” Zyan said clutching his heart.

 “O-on-one d-d-direction,” The girl stuttered in shock. Her brother rolled his eyes and her mom was so confused. It was kind of funny actually.