Feel my wrath

Quick recap: Darren's dead - he's been dead for time now.
Jessica's got banged by Jasmine, and ended up being thrown in the bin. Then she woke up in a hospital, only to find out that her brother was dead. Karl and Andre killed him😱
Andre and lee are basically back together❤️🤗
Aubrey's snaking Karl because she wants revenge.

This hasn't been proof read, so feel free to point out errors. But it's a long one, so enjoy!
Thank you all so much for being so patient. There's like one chapter left now.

::::

Amani

Sitting right opposite E, I watched as the end of his cigarette glowed with the cancer-causing agents wrapped within the paper. I hadn't said much since sitting down, but all I could think about right now was how I was about to take the life of someone who looked after me once upon a time. But it was only fair. He took something from Karl, right?

A low chuckle flew through his lips as he sipped on the brown beverage sitting in his glass, swirling it, he placed it back on the table and stared at me. "What can I do for you, G? No offense, but I don't wanna deal with you nor your li'l brother. We killed the motherfuckers who were involved with my baby sis. Through that, we got rid of your problems too. What else is left?" He questioned as he took another drag from the cigarette.

Leaning forward, I narrowed my eyes at him whilst replaying his words in my head. I knew he only decided to help because he found out that both Reece and Darren did his sister dirty, otherwise one of us would have killed the other by now. But him telling me to take 'no offense', made me feel like I really needed to take offense.

"Well if you know that we've taken care of all the problems, then you know we have no reason to work together. No offense, my nigga, but I don't even think I need you alive." I shrugged.

A wicked glint sparkled in his eyes as he cracked a crooked smile. Taking another sip from his glass, he stubbed his cigarette out and focused his attention on me. "This the part you whip out your gat and splat my wig? You think I don't know you ain't got no business with me anymore?" A humourless laugh escaped him, "are You forgetting that I taught you everything you know? From when I opened the front door, I knew what was up."

"Then you know I ain't leaving without your blood." I retorted, aggression present in my tone. The only thing I could see at the moment was red, and his smug look and cocky tone was making my blood boil even more. "You killed Kobby, man. What kind of shit was that? The boy was a kid, man. I knew you was heartless but that's a whole 'nother level." I spat as I stood to my feet. Kobby was like family, and now that I knew who his killer was, I couldn't let it go.

"I ain't gotta explain myself to you. Stop doing up bad and wasting my time." He positioned his glass in front of his mouth, just as I slipped my hand in the waist band of my bottoms. It was almost as if he thought I didn't have the guts to end him, or maybe he knew I could, and he just didn't care. Either way, the situation and his reaction was pissing me off. Whipping out my gun, I pointed it in his direction just as a knife went flying past my head. It took me a second to realise that he'd thrown a knife which had probably been under the table. That knife was only inches away from killing me.

He always was good with the knife.

"You fucked up now." I muttered before letting off a bullet which pierced his left arm. It was supposed to slide through his skull, but I guess in my shock, I didn't aim correctly. Or maybe it was weakness I was showing, at this point, who knew what the hell was actually going on?

"Arghhhh!" He yelled out as his right arm flew to cover the other. Oozing, red blood slid out of the wound like a meandering river. "Fucking piece of shit! I've done so much for your ungrateful ass! You forgetting that I'm the nigga that put you on? I made sure you was good when everybody else didn't care! You gonna let one little kid who don't mean shit, make you forget what I've done for you?"